IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

GREAT pitching from both pitchers....just a few more errors on one side. But all in all it was a great game to see....and hopefully the rematch will be better. Congrats to the winners...and Congrats to the losers for a good game.....keep up the good work girls...this will make for a interesting district tourament.

But one at a time.....Go Chiefs...get those Patriots.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826440616[/snapback]Now that gives me a great idea. East could play softball at West. Great idea mwtfan. Please forward that to your coach. We will provide a rake as necessary.

The amazing Lance keeps his season flawless. How do I do it mwtfan. I did predict a score of 7-2, and that is what it should have been, but it's hard to be perfect -- I'll keep trying.

Sounds like Cherokee vs West was a great game (living up to billing). Those two are a notch above the rest of the conference (as I predicted back in week 1). Both of those two teams are capable of flying the IMAC flag a long way.

Great job both squads. I anticipate a great rematch! I won't tell you the score, but I already know.

One other thing mwtfan -- you burned my steak!

Sorry about the steak - trying to watch the game. I agree with TNsoftballfan - West made fewest mistakes although they did make their share. The re-match should be a good one too.

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826440689[/snapback]OK, not going to shed any tears over this one....it was a great game and a great environment for softball at the West field.

Time to get ready for Jeff County.

Go Chiefs!!!!!

Jeff beat Cherokee 5-0 today..

QUOTE(ohyea @ Apr 19 2007 - 05:08 PM) 826441326[/snapback]Jeff beat Cherokee 5-0 today..

Jefferson County 5, Cherokee 0

Tori Hill pitched five-hit ball for JCHS. Dyer pitched the first five innings for Cherokee, gave up two runs. Whitney Gilbert pitched the last two and gave up three.

QUOTE(DZbettin @ Apr 19 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826441331[/snapback]Jefferson County 5, Cherokee 0

Tori Hill pitched five-hit ball for JCHS. Dyer pitched the first five innings for Cherokee, gave up two runs. Whitney Gilbert pitched the last two and gave up three.

Actually the books say Tori only gave up 4 hits. Dyer pitched first four innings gave up 2 runs. Gilbert pitched last two innings and gave up 3 unearned runs.

QUOTE(statman3 @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826441583[/snapback]Actually the books say Tori only gave up 4 hits. Dyer pitched first four innings gave up 2 runs. Gilbert pitched last two innings and gave up 3 unearned runs.

Jefferson County -- you little rascals. Great job, especially putting 5 on the Chiefs. That had to be a tough game to come back and play after Wednesday, but I'm sure the Chiefs will get it back together soon enough.

Jeff -- a late season move -- or just opening the door for the Lady Canes -- or Chiefs offering a glimmer of hope only to yank the rug out from the rest.

How exciting for the IMAC. Stay tuned "bat" fans. Same "bat" time -- Same "bat" channel. Lance is sooooooooooooooooooo punny.

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 20 2007 - 07:35 AM) 826441687[/snapback]Jefferson County -- you little rascals. Great job, especially putting 5 on the Chiefs. That had to be a tough game to come back and play after Wednesday, but I'm sure the Chiefs will get it back together soon enough.

Jeff -- a late season move -- or just opening the door for the Lady Canes -- or Chiefs offering a glimmer of hope only to yank the rug out from the rest.

How exciting for the IMAC. Stay tuned "bat" fans. Same "bat" time -- Same "bat" channel. Lance is sooooooooooooooooooo punny.

Didn't make it to the Jeff County game..but it sounds like the Chiefs need some "BAT" practice.

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 20 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826441754[/snapback]Didn't make it to the Jeff County game..but it sounds like the Chiefs need some "BAT" practice.

Be careful TNsoftballfan -- Don't rile the big Indian just before District.

mwtfan -- you guys popping champaign today or awaiting an out-right claim on the title? Let me know -- I love a party!

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 20 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826441761[/snapback]Be careful TNsoftballfan -- Don't rile the big Indian just before District.

mwtfan -- you guys popping champaign today or awaiting an out-right claim on the title? Let me know -- I love a party!

Oh Well...you know what they say about the TRUTH!!!!

IT HURTS...sometimes.