Sequatchie Co. @ Upperman

bo4vols

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigJ @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:30 AM) 826396431[/snapback]Gatorbill, who's freshmen and sophomores are you talking about? Sequatchie Co. has eight sophomores on their roster and four of them start. Their development has come a long way as well. This should be a very good game...

I was talking about both teams. As I said, I have not seen your team play. I checked your roster and knew you were loaded at the bottom end, so I knew that would be a factor for you as well. Good luck tomorrow, I am sure it will be a good game also.

It is a shame that the T$$AA won't let District 6 AA just have their OWN state tournament. It just sounds like the rest of the state could play the regular tourney and the winner could be "State Champ other than District 6 AA." Obviously, according to all the posts I've read on here, no other school or player works as hard or wants it as much as this district. And now I have read where someone hopes and prays that their team wins. I sure hope that nobody from the other team is hoping and praying that they win or it sure is gonna put God in a tight spot.

QUOTE(Antwan @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826396382[/snapback]I am sure they appreciate your sympathy...but I doubt they will need it. There's no way Sequatchie can win in Baxter.

...A very nice facility in Baxter...when we scrimmaged the Bees, I went to take a look at the gym...speaking from experience of having a talented Girls' team in past years I don't think Sequatchie has seen anything like they will see this Saturday...multiply the enviornment times 20(of what it was @ Cleveland State) and I think you 'might' get close to what it will be like...at this level, nobody will under estimate a team especially when both teams played each other in the HOF game in November...I'm not saying it's impossible to win on the road but even if you play a perfect game the odds are still against you...a 'visiting' team is always outnumbered!!!

...Best Wishes to both teams...wish I could be there!!!

QUOTE(JustBeingNosy @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826396588[/snapback]It is a shame that the T$$AA won't let District 6 AA just have their OWN state tournament. It just sounds like the rest of the state could play the regular tourney and the winner could be "State Champ other than District 6 AA." Obviously, according to all the posts I've read on here, no other school or player works as hard or wants it as much as this district. And now I have read where someone hopes and prays that their team wins. I sure hope that nobody from the other team is hoping and praying that they win or it sure is gonna put God in a tight spot.

Yeah...that would be okay. We...in 7AA...will stick to the tssaa tourney. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Bledsoebtheboys @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826396311[/snapback]I seriously doubt Upperman is overlooking Sequatchie but if they are then I feel sorry for the Lady Bee's......

The best thing to do against a team you think is doing too much extra, is beat them, and when possible, beat them severely. I'm not going to pile on Upperman but when you look back at their scores this year you'll see what I'm talking about.

Sequatchie has been underestimated all year and i think i like it. when telico was suppose to win they didnt and when MC was to beat us by double digits we could have won that game.Upperman is suppose to win by double digits so we will just see how that works out.Sequatchie will come out ready to play and will be fired becuase these girls are ready to make some history. For the first time in the girls BB program they have a chance to go to state.Upperman will be suprised. IM not saying we will win but its not gonna be a double digit win for either team.

QUOTE(WoodenFan @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:22 PM) 826396980[/snapback]The best thing to do against a team you think is doing too much extra, is beat them, and when possible, beat them severely. I'm not going to pile on Upperman but when you look back at their scores this year you'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't know if I'll be making the trip to Baxter or not but I may.....