D-II Predictions

tennisplaya

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826430273[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your posts get funnier and funnier. Titlebound is a stuck up Siegel player? You are the one who considers yourself superior just becuase you are in DII. Honestly, don't see Webb beating MUS, McCallie, Baylor either. Even though I don't like Webb, even if I did I still wouldn't see them beating those three. They are all too deep. Webb drops off after the 3 spot, maybe the 4, I have never really seen Haydek play. Sorry to bust your bubble

Never said Titlebound was stuck up. I don't really care what any Siegal person says about Webb now because it's all the same. Siegal hates Webb. I know that, you know that, the whole board knows that. You all wouldn't say one good thing about us even is we did win state this year. And your right man, you burst my bubble. And you may be right about us have no shot against the real deep Baylor and McCallie teams, but why don't you just give a little bit of a chance and let us play it out. Go ahead though, keep bashing us. That's not going to effect us anywhere else, but on here. And as for asking why I stick up for Bearden so much on that other thread. The reason is because I have some friends on Bearden that go to the same club as me.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826430227[/snapback]since I care so much what a full of himself Siegal player has to say about us

DEFINITELY sad that. Maybe not word for word, but in essence, you called titlebound a stuck up Siegel player. We hate Webb because you guys talk so much crap on here. I say we could win a match or two against you and you blow it out of proportion and get all defensive, like it hurts your feelings or something.

So there is a little bias toward Bearden after all. Wow, I'm so surprised. And Webb doesn't hate Siegel right back?

Really, even if I didn't hate Webb, I still see you losing once you get to state or maybe in region finals or something.

Tennisplaya, I'm surprised that Parks beat Baker, but I guess it happened. I don't see Crist beating Briggs though, he's better than you think he is. Webb and MBA would be a good matchup I think. It would be better if I knew MBA's lineup though. From what I know of MBA, Webb would win but I would need MBA's lineup to be sure.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826430302[/snapback]I kno Roger Briggs is good. But so is Taylor. I give the edge to taylor though because he is senior. He is bigger, stronger, and more mentally tough. It will be close though.

lol are you taylor's boyfriend?

Him being a senior doesnt matter here. Briggs plays plenty of tournaments to have just as much experience as Taylor. Not really sure who would win that match, I was very impressed by Briggs when I watched him. Taylor is very good too. Would be a good matchup

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826430311[/snapback]Ummm....im gonna choose to not answer that question because it was the worst joke i ever heard. Work on them bro, at least u can be good at something then.

I actually thought it was pretty funny myself /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

At least I can be good at something? And you know how much about me? That's what I thought. You know nothing about me. But nice try "bro"

Sorry, next time ill say "dude" or "man" and put a bunch of quee r-looking smilies are over the post. Then you would like it! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826430319[/snapback]Sorry, next time ill say "dude" or "man" and put a bunch of quee r-looking smilies are over the post. Then you would like it! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I didn't know we were from california...and I don't know exactly why you want me to like it either /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826430281[/snapback]Never said Titlebound was stuck up. I don't really care what any Siegal person says about Webb now because it's all the same. Siegal hates Webb. I know that, you know that, the whole board knows that. You all wouldn't say one good thing about us even is we did win state this year. And your right man, you burst my bubble. And you may be right about us have no shot against the real deep Baylor and McCallie teams, but why don't you just give a little bit of a chance and let us play it out. Go ahead though, keep bashing us. That's not going to effect us anywhere else, but on here. And as for asking why I stick up for Bearden so much on that other thread. The reason is because I have some friends on Bearden that go to the same club as me.

K..go play it out

Ready, set, go.