D-II Predictions

tennisplaya

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:52 PM) 826430099[/snapback]DII will be between Baylor and Webb. Seal and Onken are extremely strong but Webb's three seniors, Parks, Hatcher, and Crist, could carry them far.

What is Baylor's lineup? Webb folk are very confident in their team this year. I'm curious to see how these two would stack up.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826430183[/snapback]What is Baylor's lineup? Webb folk are very confident in their team this year. I'm curious to see how these two would stack up.

We're going to have to be confident if we are going to win state or even make it for that matter. We aren't saying we are better than Baylor or McCallie, but we definitely think we have a good shot this year.

Baylor's line up:

Bo Seal

Julian Onken

Tanz Kane

Orland Laurenco

Jimmy Epps

McCallie (i assume):

Tariq Ismail

Wes Nelson

David Henry

Alex Harris/Christopher Slabauch/John Mclemore (not sure if he is able to play top 6 due to a academic scholarship issue from what I've heard)

Alex Harris/ Christopher Slabauch/ John Mclemore

Webb:

Parks

Hatcher/Crist

Hatcher/Crist

Walling

Haydek/Mackebee

Webb has no shot in DII... Every year you say you have a shot and then the McCallie's and Baylor's crush you... McCallie will not repeat this year, but MUS and MBA have gotten alot stronger... Baylor is probably the best with MUS and MBA right behind, Webb and McCallie should be competitive for the final spot at state.

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:50 PM) 826430216[/snapback]Webb has no shot in DII... Every year you say you have a shot and then the McCallie's and Baylor's crush you... McCallie will not repeat this year, but MUS and MBA have gotten alot stronger... Baylor is probably the best with MUS and MBA right behind, Webb and McCallie should be competitive for the final spot at state.

Wow, "every year we say we have a shot and then get crushed." Actually last year was the first year any of us were ever on here so I think every year is a bit of exaggeration. I'm glad that you have confidence in us though... since I care so much what a full of himself Siegal player has to say about us. I guess I should just get on here and talk about how bad our team is and that we have no shot. And we're going to get crushed. That's surely going to help our team. I don't see how MBA is right behing Baylor either. All they have is Baker and Briggs, but keep talking titlebound... your intelligence is enlighting me about everything that has to do with OUR team.

MBA had four players in the BullFrog tournament in Little Rock last weekend, you can check it... Thats nice that you are trying to get your teams hopes up on here, I just really don't see it working out that great for ya /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826430232[/snapback]MBA had four players in the BullFrog tournament in Little Rock last weekend, you can check it... Thats nice that you are trying to get your teams hopes up on here, I just really don't see it working out that great for ya

Oh my gosh... 4 players in the easiest BullFrog to get into! NO WAY! Crown them champs. MBA state champs 07 because of their 4 Bullfrog players!

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826430241[/snapback]Oh my gosh... 4 players in the easiest BullFrog to get into! NO WAY! Crown them champs. MBA state champs 07 because of their 4 Bullfrog players!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your posts get funnier and funnier. Titlebound is a stuck up Siegel player? You are the one who considers yourself superior just becuase you are in DII. Honestly, don't see Webb beating MUS, McCallie, Baylor either. Even though I don't like Webb, even if I did I still wouldn't see them beating those three. They are all too deep. Webb drops off after the 3 spot, maybe the 4, I have never really seen Haydek play. Sorry to bust your bubble