D-II Predictions

tennisplaya

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont know how its looking all around tha state but it looks like pigeon forge and elizabethton will battle it out for the region 1 title again this year.......i know for a fact pf is 6 deep and elizabethton will be just as strong as they always are.......were coming off an undefeated regular season here at pf and we look forward to repeating that again this year

QUOTE(zbuccfan @ Mar 4 2007 - 05:58 PM) 826399682[/snapback]well i dont know how its looking all around tha state but it looks like pigeon forge and elizabethton will battle it out for the region 1 title again this year.......i know for a fact pf is 6 deep and elizabethton will be just as strong as they always are.......were coming off an undefeated regular season here at pf and we look forward to repeating that again this year

Is that D-II?? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Medicineman who all does MUS have I remember them being a pretty strong team

QUOTE(zbuccfan @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:58 PM) 826399682[/snapback]well i dont know how its looking all around tha state but it looks like pigeon forge and elizabethton will battle it out for the region 1 title again this year.......i know for a fact pf is 6 deep and elizabethton will be just as strong as they always are.......were coming off an undefeated regular season here at pf and we look forward to repeating that again this year

i like the way u think, but i think PF is 8 deep with cave, harper, lil cave, johnson, woodward, zack, darnell and of course the next state champ JON "JACKIE" GLEASON

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:17 AM) 826399723[/snapback]Is that D-II?? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Medicineman who all does MUS have I remember them being a pretty strong team

I cant remember all of their names but the only person they lost was their #2

William Lang is still #1

Watson George is up there

the other guy that won the doubles championship with him

and 3 others that are still there.

Im betting that they win it all or atleast get to the finals.

by the way..... Elizabethton? Pigeon Forge? Since when have they done anything. You list their entire lineup of people that I have never heard of including the "new state champion"

O noes

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite surprised that no one (aside from those who go to webb) seems to be giving Webb any respect this year. I understand that Webb is not traditionally as strong as McCallie and Baylor, but this year they have a chance to make a deep run. Webb lost no players from last year, they still have David Parks, Taylor Crist, Tadd Hatcher, Reid Walling, Chris Haydek and Greer Mackabee.

QUOTE(SpartanTennis @ Mar 28 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826425300[/snapback]I'm quite surprised that no one (aside from those who go to webb) seems to be giving Webb any respect this year. I understand that Webb is not traditionally as strong as McCallie and Baylor, but this year they have a chance to make a deep run. Webb lost no players from last year, they still have David Parks, Taylor Crist, Tadd Hatcher, Reid Walling, Chris Haydek and Greer Mackabee.

Webb to me is the Tennessee High School of D-II. Good, solid team, but still don't think they have quite enough firepower to handle Baylor, McCallie, etc