D-II Predictions

tennisplaya

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 7 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826432024[/snapback]oh yeah your right...duh lol

What is McCallie's lineup and I'll tell you who makes it

McCallie's lineup to my knowledge is:

1. Tariq Ismail

2. Wes Nelson

3. David Henry

4. Harris/ Slabach

5. Harris/ Slabach

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 7 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826432117[/snapback]McCallie's lineup to my knowledge is:

1. Tariq Ismail

2. Wes Nelson

3. David Henry

4. Harris/ Slabach

5. Harris/ Slabach

Wow...that's a close one. The majority of those are toss ups I think.

Parks over Ismail

Crist over Nelson

Henry over Hatcher

Schlabach over whoever (4 or 5, Schlabach is good I wouldn't be surprised to see him play top three)

Harris over Webb 5, but that all depends on which Harris shows up...Alex Harris I'm assuming?

What about McLemore? I thought he played for McCallie as well

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 7 2007 - 11:52 PM) 826432206[/snapback]I heard a rumor that McCallie was getting another foreigner... So their lineup will probably change.

That rumor is false. As for Mclemore... I'm not sure what the situation with him is. I've heard different rumors. One was that he can't play top 6 for them because he was on academic scholarship at McCallie and if you are on academic scholarship you can't play a varsity sport. Who knows though. If he is able to play... I'd say he might play over Harris.

nation_supp, i got confirmation that this is McCallie's lineup at ROTARY, so not necessarily for their matches.

1. Tariq

2. Alex Harris

3. Wes

4. David

5. McLemore

6. Schlabach

1 dbls is harris/nelson

2. ismail/henry

3. mclemore/schlabach

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 8 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826432378[/snapback]nation_supp, i got confirmation that this is McCallie's lineup at ROTARY, so not necessarily for their matches.

1. Tariq

2. Alex Harris

3. Wes

4. David

5. McLemore

6. Schlabach

1 dbls is harris/nelson

2. ismail/henry

3. mclemore/schlabach

Wow that surprises me. It almost makes me think theyre stacking to be honest. Alex Harris is not better than Henry, Schlabach, etc I don't think. They are all pretty even though

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 8 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826432393[/snapback]Wow that surprises me. It almost makes me think theyre stacking to be honest. Alex Harris is not better than Henry, Schlabach, etc I don't think. They are all pretty even though

Speaking of stacking I have a question........ Our coach said that he was required to play parks 1, hatcher 2, and crist 3 because the TSSAA makes the coaches order their lineups according to state and southern rankings.. Anyone else smell bull$#!t?

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826432434[/snapback]Speaking of stacking I have a question........ Our coach said that he was required to play parks 1, hatcher 2, and crist 3 because the TSSAA makes the coaches order their lineups according to state and southern rankings.. Anyone else smell bull$#!t?

Umm that sounds a little fishy...That's now how we seed our players and what about teams that have players with no ranking? Bo Seal's state ranking is fairly low isn't it? I doubt that's true

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826432434[/snapback]Speaking of stacking I have a question........ Our coach said that he was required to play parks 1, hatcher 2, and crist 3 because the TSSAA makes the coaches order their lineups according to state and southern rankings.. Anyone else smell bull$#!t?

Guess he just doesn't feel like dealing with you.