Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn......

P.A.Lin-Z

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:39 PM) 826396374[/snapback]What matchup. If I were the firebirds I would save my time and fuel.

This will be an interesting game as Pearl Cohn will be able to match the speed and athleticism of Liberty. The question is can Pearl shoot well enough to stay in the game. The Masons will hold their own and this might be a game to watch.

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:03 AM) 826396401[/snapback]This will be an interesting game as Pearl Cohn will be able to match the speed and athleticism of Liberty. The question is can Pearl shoot well enough to stay in the game. The Masons will hold their own and this might be a game to watch.

Yeah right, Pearl is going to get blasted.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Everyone always says, "can match Liberty's speed and athleticism" but no one has come close. I know nothing about PC, but if there is a team that can match Liberty's depth in speed and athleticism, I think I would have heard something about them before now. Liberty has had several games like last night against Bolivar, close early, slight half time lead, lights out in 3rd quarter and suddenly a 37 point loss. Bolivar is an excellent team and Liberty beat them by 37 and played poorly in the first half.

Once again, anything can happen and I know absolutely nothing about PC, but if they had any chance other than pulling a major upset, I think I would know more about them even 120 miles away.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:54 AM) 826396421[/snapback]P.A. I may seriously come to Jackson for this one on Monday Night. You buying me dinner??????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes he will buy. Meet us at Asahi's at 4:30pm /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> He will treat all Coach T members.

Gerry Bertier

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 12:03 AM Post #3

Record Holder

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 49,857

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:39 PM)

What matchup. If I were the firebirds I would save my time and fuel.

This will be an interesting game as Pearl Cohn will be able to match the speed and athleticism of Liberty. The question is can Pearl shoot well enough to stay in the game. The Masons will hold their own and this might be a game to watch.

No they can't.