Giles Co v/s Bolivar

#1VolFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that myself and many others are going to choke on their words tonight because at halftime Giles Co. is leading Bolivar Central 40-23 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The Tigers are going to need a repeat performance of that Harpeth contest quickly /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

GILES COUNTY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC-76

BC-68

BOBCATS vs. Austin East next Thursday in the Boro. And the Bench Mob will be there in full force!!!

I do give props to Bolivar, though. They fought back from a 19 point deficit and cut it to 1, but the Cats just wanted it more. BC has a very good team and they will dominate next year.

Giles County AA Boys Basketball Champions

2002-2003

2006-2007

QUOTE(cardinals_09 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826401261[/snapback]GILES COUNTY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC-76

BC-68

BOBCATS vs. Austin East next Thursday in the Boro. And the Bench Mob will be there in full force!!!

I do give props to Bolivar, though. They fought back from a 19 point deficit and cut it to 1, but the Cats just wanted it more. BC has a very good team and they will dominate next year.

Giles County AA Boys Basketball Champions

2002-2003

2006-2007

Congrats to GC.

Represent Mid TN

Wow there were sure alot of wrong picks in this game GC dominated this game and should have won by atleast 20.. they were up big in the 3rd and almost let it slip away in the 4th but we stuck in there and got the job done!! Next thursday its gonna be crazy boys soo get ready for some crazyness gc will not go down easy to know one and i belive the gc fans are gonna pour in come next thursday morning around 9:30 your not gonna want to miss it!!!

QUOTE(baseball8910 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826401444[/snapback]Wow there were sure alot of wrong picks in this game GC dominated this game and should have won by atleast 20.. they were up big in the 3rd and almost let it slip away in the 4th but we stuck in there and got the job done!! Next thursday its gonna be crazy boys soo get ready for some crazyness gc will not go down easy to know one and i belive the gc fans are gonna pour in come next thursday morning around 9:30 your not gonna want to miss it!!!

Should have won by 20??????????? NO WAY!!!!

Bolivar Central made a huge run in the second half towards the end of the third and start of the fourth periods. Rhodes was unstoppable for the Tigers tonight as he finished with somewhere in the neighborhood of 30. Credit Giles Co. because they did what all great teams should do in the clutch which was KNOCKING DOWN THEIR FOUL SHOTS!!!! I hope that Giles Co. goes on to win it all because I am a midstate supporter but there's no way I'd say that they should have won this game by 20. Bolivar once again played ONE GOOD HALF OF BASKETBALL tonight and it finally caught up to them because you can't afford to do that playing in a hostile environment such as Pulaski.

GOOD LUCK to Giles Co. against Austin East next Thursday /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(cardinals_09 @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826401261[/snapback]Giles County AA Boys Basketball Champions

2002-2003

2006-2007

I know you're excited because a West TN team didn't come rain on your parade this year (see Humboldt 2005), but there is no way. . repeat NO WAY Giles will be the 06-07 champs. Liberty in a walk and there are at least three other teams headed to the Boro who are better if there were no Liberty.