BTW vs Dyer Co.

Icy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826401345[/snapback]52 is a load and will be even better the next two years..A couple of their smaller guys looked good also!

Bigster didnt see you there,but it was 53 that carried btw. DC played well, but they are a .500 ball club without Blake.

QUOTE(Icy @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826401274[/snapback]Congrats to DC for winning the game tonight. I hope you guys make it far in the Boro. BTW is only losing one senior and that the 6'9 center. I expect them to make it to the Boro next year. Good luck to DC.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I told you Icy. They don't play smart to me.

This was just an amazing come from behind win for the Choctaws. I told you all that these boys will not quit. They will scratch and claw till the end. What a Great, Great win. I went to give Justin Blake a hug and this boy was in tears, just over come with emotion.. Eleven points down with 3:02 on the clock. Just an amazing come back!!! If we don't win another game it's been a wonderful year for the Choctaw Basketball program. Way to go "BIG ORANGE"

Nice to see them earning some banners for the still 'new' gym...

Speaking of DC and runs at State... Anyone hear what Brian Fisk is going to do now?? Lipscomb's season is done, and he just finished a GREAT collegiate career.. curious to see what his plans are!!

Great game tonight!!! Great atmosphere!!! BUT...BTW shouldn't have given DC a chance.....Dumb plays on their part by not trying to hold the ball and run clock....DC fought back hard and deserved the win....I will be going to the state tournament on Friday and Saturday. I hope that DC will be playing on Friday, so I can see them.....

Dyer Co should most definately beat White House....and it should set up a matchup with Liberty in the first round!!

Congrats to BTW on a fine season, but a HUGE CONGRATS goes out to the whole Choctaw Nation as everyone came out and supported their team to victory....

Good Luck!!!!!

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826401449[/snapback]Great game tonight!!! Great atmosphere!!! BUT...BTW shouldn't have given DC a chance.....Dumb plays on their part by not trying to hold the ball and run clock....DC fought back hard and deserved the win....I will be going to the state tournament on Friday and Saturday. I hope that DC will be playing on Friday, so I can see them.....

Dyer Co should most definately beat White House....and it should set up a matchup with Liberty in the first round!!

Congrats to BTW on a fine season, but a HUGE CONGRATS goes out to the whole Choctaw Nation as everyone came out and supported their team to victory....

Good Luck!!!!!

Treeerefitty I think we were sitting by you. What agreat atmosphere,DC has abright future with young talent and a good coach. I thought it was over,but DC didnt fold. they have to go through Liberty to win it all,but anything can happen if Blake@Co. get hot. Anyway good luck DC and whatever happens you have had a great season.

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826401339[/snapback]Too bad it's not enough to get Coach McCord coach of the year in District 13AA. Great job by the entire coaching staff and especially McCord.

Because Coach McCord was 8-4 with last years 3 win team. He lost to Crockett, TCA, and Gibson County with that team. Then 4 players that were not on last years 3 win team came on. They are good, but HE didn't turn it around, the transfers did. That's why he is not coach of the year!

QUOTE(NB #9 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826401502[/snapback]Treeerefitty I think we were sitting by you. What agreat atmosphere,DC has abright future with young talent and a good coach. I thought it was over,but DC didnt fold. they have to go through Liberty to win it all,but anything can happen if Blake@Co. get hot. Anyway good luck DC and whatever happens you have had a great season.

Nice to see you LC's come out and support your neighbors in DC, but DC can't win in the end, they have a good team but Liberty lies in wait. Blake carried DC all the way to the tournament last night, he can't hold em up but about 1 more game, then the guys from Jackson take over. Sorry DC fans, I wish you the best.

Congrats to DC.

Everyone is talking about Blake, yea he is good. That Box & 1 gave hime some trouble but give that kid, ugh, I think he wears number 14, you know that C.J kid, some credit he took it at the big guy in the second half and did'nt play like a sopohmore. DC graduates only 3, should be fun in Murfreesboro next week.