Liberty vs. Knox Fulton

nebuntyn

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826404142[/snapback]Yeah! Yeah! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

did P.A. treat everyone to steak or catfish Monday?

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826402639[/snapback]Liberty wins this one too...Congrats to Fulton for making it this far...Now it's time for the Crusaders to end it...

Won't have to worry about that....Dyer will win unless they choke.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...

I agree .. DC will not choke..it will be like a Home GAME to them with the Largest crowd from Any school at the Boro..THESE CHOCTAWS DONT QUIT! EVER..any who think Giles will beat A-E are dreaming again..dont be too suprized if Howard has Mitchels number..semis or finals will not as most are expecting/hoping/dreaming /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

First of all let me start by saying I'm not at all a Fulton fan however they're representing EAST TENNESSEE along with my Roadrunners of Austin East in this State Tournament.

Now Fulton is known for its Defense and if Liberty is as good as people are saying, Fulton could do something they're known for and that's slow the tempo and make Liberty go into their half court offense.

Fulton will zone you, man you, press you, they'll do anything to be a pain your game. Coach Wright is known for this. Uh, Shannon Hollingsworth will play with a lot of heart and he'll be in Liberty's guards face getting the 5 seconds called on you. But with all this said, look for Fulton to give Liberty a game.

The only thing I'm hearing about Liberty is that they've been blowing teams out. Well, I'm just wishing you the best of luck and hopefully my Roadrunners will be able to face you in the ship if they're not facing Fulton.. Let's GO AE and EAST TENNESSEE..

QUOTE(treeball @ Mar 8 2007 - 12:05 PM) 826404688[/snapback]I am also from East Tennessee and have not heard anything about Liberty. How is their size? Any D-1 recruits? Top scorers? Rebounders?

I got to see the Oak Hill - Liberty game in Bristol and Liberty is the real deal. Even though they lost the game they had a real chance to pull it out if a few things had went their way. Liberty is easily the best team in Tennessee and will beat Fulton as bad as they want to.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826404734[/snapback]I got to see the Oak Hill - Liberty game in Bristol and Liberty is the real deal. Even though they lost the game they had a real chance to pull it out if a few things had went their way. Liberty is easily the best team in Tennessee and will beat Fulton as bad as they want to.

AMEN

QUOTE(treeball @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826404688[/snapback]I am also from East Tennessee and have not heard anything about Liberty. How is their size? Any D-1 recruits? Top scorers? Rebounders?

Lol...one of the best teams in any classification this year...has been nationally ranked most of the season...highest I know of them getting ranked is 17th..their record is 33-3...Josh Sain,Antwan Long,Jewaun Long,Anthony Sampson, the list goes on and on...don't get your feelings hurt if you get to play against Liberty's JV team after the first quarter...their that good!!!

QUOTE(Turtle @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826404669[/snapback]First of all let me start by saying I'm not at all a Fulton fan however they're representing EAST TENNESSEE along with my Roadrunners of Austin East in this State Tournament.

Now Fulton is known for its Defense and if Liberty is as good as people are saying, Fulton could do something they're known for and that's slow the tempo and make Liberty go into their half court offense.

Fulton will zone you, man you, press you, they'll do anything to be a pain your game. Coach Wright is known for this. Uh, Shannon Hollingsworth will play with a lot of heart and he'll be in Liberty's guards face getting the 5 seconds called on you. But with all this said, look for Fulton to give Liberty a game.

The only thing I'm hearing about Liberty is that they've been blowing teams out. Well, I'm just wishing you the best of luck and hopefully my Roadrunners will be able to face you in the ship if they're not facing Fulton.. Let's GO AE and EAST TENNESSEE..

Well, when Hollingsworth gets in the face of, let's say 5'3" Anthony Sampson, he will soon be looking at his back, because he will be by him before he gets in the defensive posture. I am from Middle Tennessee but I've seen these guys play 6 times and Sampson beat a triple team one time by dribbling through them. He's so quick he can turn out the lights and be in bed before it gets dark. Now that's quick. If you back off him he will nail the three.

Sampson is just the start, a couple of 6'6" guys who can run and shoot, the Long brothers who are unbelievable. That's just the first team. I'm not sure their second team could win the state. The great thing about these guys are they are so unselfish. They don't care who the star is. And at the head of it all is Coach Dexter Williams. A class act who has these guys primed each game and is not afraid to pull someone for being lazy or executing. I would be totally shocked if anyone gets within 20 points of these guys.

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 8 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826405325[/snapback]Lol...one of the best teams in any classification this year...has been nationally ranked most of the season...highest I know of them getting ranked is 17th..their record is 33-3...Josh Sain,Antwan Long,Jewaun Long,Anthony Sampson, the list goes on and on...don't get your feelings hurt if you get to play against Liberty's JV team after the first quarter...their that good!!!

Liberty was ranked at number 14th during the arby's classic

QUOTE(Turtle @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826404669[/snapback]Now Fulton is known for its Defense and if Liberty is as good as people are saying, Fulton could do something they're known for and that's slow the tempo and make Liberty go into their half court offense.

That's just the thing...unless you're Oak Hill Academy, you don't make Liberty do anything. They'll play the style of game they want to play, and Fulton won't be able to stop it.

QUOTE(CU06 @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826406009[/snapback]liberty 83 fulton 75

No one gets within 20 of Liberty Tech. and before you say I'm just bias to my team, they aren't my team. I live in middle Tennessee. I've seen them play 6 times this year. They are for real. They are too deep, too fast and too talented for anyone in our state.