Bradley Central vs Maryville

QUOTE(MaxusHRKing @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826406172[/snapback]The difference is that Bradley is loaded with D1 Basketball players and Maryville with D1 football players. This game is over unless they decide to play on turf???

Maxus you really know your stuff. When you go out tonight after dark, take a flashlight out under the old oak tree and maybe you'll bump into an acorn. But I wouldn't bet on it.

GovMan said Rebs by 5. GovMan, oh great swami, anymore tidbits.

Brad Lee Sintrull Bares, nice season. Even though Mairvul is still scared to play you in football. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(STARSNBARS @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826413209[/snapback]Maxus you really know your stuff. When you go out tonight after dark, take a flashlight out under the old oak tree and maybe you'll bump into an acorn.

GovMan said Rebs by 5. GovMan, oh great swami, anymore tidbits.

Brad Lee Sintrull Bares, nice season. Mairvul is scared to play you in football. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey maxus, how bout you quit making the trip to the computer to put up your fake predictions on the internet. You will be wrong every time and I am sure rightnow you are crying because you are realizing what an idiot your are. To the Bradley Bears guy, good game. That is a mighty good team. I am looking forward to heading to Murfreesboro Friday. I know Maryville would win I am laughing heavily at the Bradley guys that posted in this forum. Haha, it is so fun to win. OGLEBY WHO???? This guy is a joke!!!

QUOTE(Rebel9 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:07 PM) 826413192[/snapback]Thanks for the info on Friday's game. I hope that we can create a traffic problem on I-40 west bound tomorrow afternoon. We need to fill that place up!!!!!

We will, I will be heading down their too. All the Maryville fans thought we might loose (except for the believers in this forum), now they all know we are for real. Be prepared for the jam and go REBELS!! Send those Sophmores out for gin and dont let a sober senoir in!!!!

Sorry all you Maryville fans didn't make it...it was a great game. Congrats to Bradley County for a great season.

I do have ab award to present to the wnner for the bonehead coaching move of the game. 45 seconds left and Bradley leads with the ball....... full length of the court....... and a Maryville press......what do you do Bradley coach? Well since Tyler Maples is guarding Oglesby lets send OGLESBY on a run out and throw i over Tylers head for a layup....... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey coach.....Tyler is one of if not the top widereceiver and defensive back in the state. Were you surpised when Tyler went up and intercepted the pass?......if so you should have scouted a little better. Well.....the rest of the story Maples gets another int Maryville scores to take it into overtime and Bradley County loses...

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826413403[/snapback]As bad as the East TN teams are made out to be acording to the guys on this board its nice to see Maryville pull it out.

Would love to see a Maryville Powell match up for state /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That would be cool, show every body that west tennessee might not be the people that can play basketball. Go REBELS and I am strongly supporting Powell!

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826413403[/snapback]As bad as the East TN teams are made out to be acording to the guys on this board its nice to see Maryville pull it out.

Would love to see a Maryville Powell match up for state /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pack light Maryville fans. Make plans for Sat. in Maryville.

Creek wins this one............

QUOTE(whyhello99 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826413582[/snapback]Anyone else think it was funny to watch terrence fall down after every shot he took? Should be a tough game for maryville tomorrow but if we play good and douglas gets going inside and basile and damron outside we might could do it.

REBEL NATION

It is not "might could do it" it is "we can do it." Go Rebels!!!