Bradley Central vs Maryville

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826406725[/snapback]What other sport do people keep track of?

Soccer, Wrestling, Bowling, Track, Cross Country, Baseball, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Lacrosse, Volleyball, and Golf.

I'm sorry that you only know of football... and I guess basketball since you post here. I really am.

Diversity is beauty hidden by change.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826406778[/snapback]Soccer, Wrestling, Bowling, Track, Cross Country, Baseball, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Lacrosse, Volleyball, and Golf.

I'm sorry that you only know of football... and I guess basketball since you post here. I really am.

Diversity is beauty hidden by change.

You mentioned Lacrosse so lets bring Rugby into the equation. Maryville has recently won and been runner-up in state Rugby. Maryville doesn't have a Lacrosse, or a bowling team. All the great bowlers in the area are recruited by William Blount.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Maryville competes well in Wrestling, girls softball, and swimming. In baseball they have a state title and a runner-up. Recently though they have been slightly better than .500. The other sports they typically do not compete on the state level.

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:10 AM) 826405829[/snapback]Maryville will never play Bradley in football because yall are scared to move up to 5a for some reason. your school is by far big enough to be 5a but i guess its nice getting to beat the 4a schools year in and year out.

I don't know about Maryville moving up, but maybe Bradley should move down if you want to play Maryville...couldn't hurt any.

Should be just another stroll in the park for that unbelivable Bradley team. heck just play the second team and you should win. T.O, and the two bigs can play half-###### and beat these nobodies from Maryville.

Think that way and see what happenes Bradley you will be in for a game. If Basile gets hot and Aaron establishes himself early then it will be a bad trip for the Bears.

MHS 67

BCHS 63 Oglesby 47 points

BB2004, careful of what you wish for. If Maryville moved up, they'd be in Region 2-5A; same as Bradley. Don't think Floyd wants that, not yet.

Bradley just started getting the ball in to Groothuis on a regular basis, so the argument about two 6'9s is pointless. Dodd is pretty much used at the high post.

I agree game will be won inside; if Bradley has four players in double figures, they win. If Oglesby realizes that he probably has Mr. Basketball won and doesn't try to prove to the state how good of a shooter he is, they win. But if he goes out there and starts to "let it fly", which he does have a knack for doing, the Bears go home.

Believe it'll be a good matchup, could care less about the outcome, so not making a prediction.