GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

Will either team have a player over 5'5" tall? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

These 2 teams show that size does not always matter. Speed and team play can overcome a size disadvantage.

Should be a great game.

Good luck to both teams. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:44 PM) 826404150[/snapback]Will either team have a player over 5'5" tall? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

These 2 teams show that size does not always matter. Speed and team play can overcome a size disadvantage.

Should be a great game.

Good luck to both teams. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

JaCo isnt a particularly fast team but that doesnt seem to put them in as many disadvantages as you would think. If Dyer can be contained, then you have a chance. No offense but when i saw Gleason's strength of schedule, i figured they would get beaten pretty quikly in state but after beating Forrest i will probably have to make them the favorite. Good job ladies! Ill have to say that they pull it out 36-34.

Gleason will have the best player on the floor in Kayla and they also play the best defense of any team in the state. Gleason wont be outcoached in any game, not even against Jackson County. Gleason will not beat themselves and if they get a lead in the 4th quarter the game is over. Good luck to Gleason, bring Weakley County back home a Gold Ball.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:45 AM) 826404585[/snapback]Gleason will have the best player on the floor in Kayla and they also play the best defense of any team in the state. Gleason wont be outcoached in any game, not even against Jackson County. Gleason will not beat themselves and if they get a lead in the 4th quarter the game is over. Good luck to Gleason, bring Weakley County back home a Gold Ball.

Now you are for Weakley County......

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:45 AM) 826404585[/snapback]Gleason will have the best player on the floor in Kayla and they also play the best defense of any team in the state. Gleason wont be outcoached in any game, not even against Jackson County. Gleason will not beat themselves and if they get a lead in the 4th quarter the game is over. Good luck to Gleason, bring Weakley County back home a Gold Ball.

If you think Coach Brown is going to coach the same way against gleason that he did cloudland, you're in for a treat. If you look at the stats, we have other players that can score. Gleason has one player(20) that is talented. Shut her down, gleason will go home.

tnborn

QUOTE(tnborn @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826404623[/snapback]If you think Coach Brown is going to coach the same way against gleason that he did cloudland, you're in for a treat. If you look at the stats, we have other players that can score. Gleason has one player(20) that is talented. Shut her down, gleason will go home.

tnborn

That's slightly easier said than done.

QUOTE(tnborn @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826404623[/snapback]If you think Coach Brown is going to coach the same way against gleason that he did cloudland, you're in for a treat. If you look at the stats, we have other players that can score. Gleason has one player(20) that is talented. Shut her down, gleason will go home.

tnborn

People have been trying to shut Kayla down all year and it hasnt happened. If you double team her she will find the open girl. Some nights she will have 10 assists. Kayla doesnt care if she scores a point as long as Gleason wins. Did anyone notice how Kayla makes everyone around her better. Noone works harder on or off the floor than Kayla Hudson, if anyone ever deserved Miss Basketball Kayla does.

tnborn

There are other players on that team who are just as good at their job as Hudson. It's just that the ball always comes back to her to shoot. Those girls can make shots too. Must be a coaching thing. Frazier's girls have bought into a team that is always looking to Hudson to shoot. If you noticed yesterday, evne though Collinwood lost Abby scored loads of points but also passed up open shots to other girls. Is that team work? I think so. I would think that every player on Gleason is a better than average free throw shooter. How come only one player seems to get to the line? I'm glad she's good at it.

Good luck to Gleason and all the other teams in the tournament. Everybody that gets to state is good and lots of players are very good that don't make it to the 'Boro.

QUOTE(dawgseyeview @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826404611[/snapback]I think you and the Green-eyed monster need to give it a rest...

Confused???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

And by the way, I am excited for Tater Town USA! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />