Rankings Week 1

mjuhb

Sequoyah beat Silverdale 2-1.

Silverdale came out stronger then i thought they would. We got up on them early, and with about 10 minutes to go, added another. 5 minutes later they got one on us.

A double yellow and a yellow in the game, both for Sequoyah. One of our players got a yellow for agressive play, (bad call in my opinion) and when he got off the field, he was burning up. So he took his shirt off to cool off, and the other ref came across the field, and gave him his second yellow. He didn't even know you got a yellow for taking off his shirt. and he had one underneath. So He now owes a $250 fine for taking off his shirt, the way i understand it.

The other was just a sliding tackle.

Two probly lesser known teams, but i play for sequoyah so figured i might as well mention.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826411399[/snapback]Quit talking about Tennessee High... your play makers are from the Bristol Lasers... How good is that team? Oh ok they're not. Talk all you want but Yah will run through your team.. I dont see you guys getting out of your district

ya they are from Bristol Lasers...and last time i checked over the eight years theyve played together i think they one somewhere around 55 tournaments...can ur club team do that.??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:37 PM) 826411854[/snapback]ya they are from Bristol Lasers...and last time i checked over the eight years theyve played together i think they one somewhere around 55 tournaments...can ur club team do that.??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yea and i can throw a couple of d1 state championships on top... how bout your lasers

Besides which tournaments did you win? The McDonald's Classic??

a bit random here... but madison is ranked 21st and it may deserve them rightly especially after losing to McNairy... But they were missing 2 players throught suspension and 2 others from injury... Madison was mostly hurt by the loss of one of their captains and an injured left midfielder... It was hard for them to find any flow... so that result in my perspective was a fluke... especially after only losing 3-1 to USJ in a 90 minute scrimmage and holding them 2-1 until they put in all their subs and usj's subs scored on ours... so not as bad as we sound... but we will see with weeks to go!

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826411867[/snapback]yea and i can throw a couple of d1 state championships on top... how bout your lasers

Besides which tournaments did you win? The McDonald's Classic??

well this is the year we get one of those...THS isnt even worried bout science hill...they are concentrating on DB

care to explain why ridgeway is ranked so high...they have at most two players who are anything near effective...they aren't even in the top ten teams of the memphis-metro area, much less the state...rankings like this really make me second guess your ability to spot true talent on the field.

QUOTE(CCHSKEEPER @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826412028[/snapback]i bet that was a good game.. BA has a great keeper.. i played with him this fall.. i assume he did good.. also i didnt think that BA was all that good.. was it a good game?

no we having a little problem in the back so if dylan and cameron aren't scoring goal we are in trouble

plus i have had a respiratory infection so i have only seen them play 1 time

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:19 PM) 826411939[/snapback]well this is the year we get one of those...THS isnt even worried bout science hill...they are concentrating on DB

Well i think burbs was talking about your club team winning D1 state.. And uhh.. i don't think your team could win a game in D1