DC/White House

redbirdfan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look....I saw the guy play too....I'm sure he's a great player when he gets to play a team with a half-court type offense, but Dyer Co plays an uptempo game, and will run him to death.....They are basically like the UC team you played, but with a little more size.....Justin Blake should have a great game....I look for Kimble to have a great game too with Dyer Co winning......

And papatiger....I do agree with you on the semi final matchup b/w either of these two teams and Liberty.....Liberty will be too strong for either team......

Good luck to the Choctaws!!!

All I know is you guys keep saying Dyer Co. needs to run and dictate the tempo, but White House knows that Dyer Co. wants to run, and they're not falling for it. This game will be in the 60's and White House will make Dyer Co. slow it down. WHHS's whole team knows that if you execute 8-10 passes then Gaines will get plenty of lay-ups. Dyer Co. wants to run and get steals off their pressure, but if you make 'em play defense for a while they will eventually give up. I guarantee WHHS will dictate the tempo and slow it down, Rucker will also slow Blake down a lot more then you think. Just like he did Ricky Taylor, Alex Wells and John Jenkins this year. Gaines will be impossible for Dyer co. to stop, I mean if Philllip Jurick can't then who will. The flash will be strokin it in the Murphy center, he's been waiting for this, and he will bury Dyer co. By the way WHHS scrimmaged Oakland a couple days ago and lost by20 we had a couple out sick but they are prepared for Dyer Co. trust me.Don't count us out boys, cause if you think this is the same team you saw in December, you will be sorely dissappointed. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826410952[/snapback]All I know is you guys keep saying Dyer Co. needs to run and dictate the tempo, but White House knows that Dyer Co. wants to run, and they're not falling for it. This game will be in the 60's and White House will make Dyer Co. slow it down. WHHS's whole team knows that if you execute 8-10 passes then Gaines will get plenty of lay-ups. Dyer Co. wants to run and get steals off their pressure, but if you make 'em play defense for a while they will eventually give up. I guarantee WHHS will dictate the tempo and slow it down, Rucker will also slow Blake down a lot more then you think. Just like he did Ricky Taylor, Alex Wells and John Jenkins this year. Gaines will be impossible for Dyer co. to stop, I mean if Philllip Jurick can't then who will. The flash will be strokin it in the Murphy center, he's been waiting for this, and he will bury Dyer co. By the way WHHS scrimmaged Oakland a couple days ago and lost by20 we had a couple out sick but they are prepared for Dyer Co. trust me.Don't count us out boys, cause if you think this is the same team you saw in December, you will be sorely dissappointed. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Once again....I'm telling you, Dyer Co. will run ya'll just like Union City did.....White House will not be able to dictate the tempo of the game when they're getting full court pressed, and Justin Blake knocking down unbelievable three point shots and Kimble making the easy bunnies....I'm not really worried about if ya'll scrimmaged Oakland or not....Dyer Co will still win this game....

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826410952[/snapback]All I know is you guys keep saying Dyer Co. needs to run and dictate the tempo, but White House knows that Dyer Co. wants to run, and they're not falling for it. This game will be in the 60's and White House will make Dyer Co. slow it down. WHHS's whole team knows that if you execute 8-10 passes then Gaines will get plenty of lay-ups. Dyer Co. wants to run and get steals off their pressure, but if you make 'em play defense for a while they will eventually give up. I guarantee WHHS will dictate the tempo and slow it down, Rucker will also slow Blake down a lot more then you think. Just like he did Ricky Taylor, Alex Wells and John Jenkins this year. Gaines will be impossible for Dyer co. to stop, I mean if Philllip Jurick can't then who will. The flash will be strokin it in the Murphy center, he's been waiting for this, and he will bury Dyer co. By the way WHHS scrimmaged Oakland a couple days ago and lost by20 we had a couple out sick but they are prepared for Dyer Co. trust me.Don't count us out boys, cause if you think this is the same team you saw in December, you will be sorely dissappointed. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

And I heard it was more like 50 anyway.....

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826411064[/snapback]Yeah you heard on here from some goof, you are a goof too I can't wait to see what you have to say tommorrow big boy.

I guarantee it will be something like......"Told ya so".... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dyer Co. will win by 15+. No one is going to be able to "stop" Justin Blake, who is averaging 22 points per game for the Choctaws. He is a very good player and he knows how to take his defender CJ Crittendon, 15ppg and 7apg, will also be dominating tonight. Also look out for Jeremy Kimble, 13ppg, and Dejuan Taylor, 12 ppg, for the Choctaws. White House is going to have to get at least 30 from Barnes and 20 from Gaines to keep this one close. Dyer Co. will probably press White House the whole game and they won't be able to handle it. Dyer Co. is going to run on White House just like Union City did at Battle For the State. I saw the UC-WH game at Battle for the State and I believe this game tonight will be very much like that one.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826411064[/snapback]Yeah you heard on here from some goof, you are a goof too I can't wait to see what you have to say tommorrow big boy.

Yeah,I heard all that garbage in December...All about how you guys were all that,with all these big guys...Flash and Big Daddy and all that other mess....You almost had me drinking that BDP Kool-Aid..Then I saw White House in person and watched a small 1A team with a bunch of 6 footers put 102 on their slow,sloppy selves....

Dyer County-81

White House-60

QUOTE(werazzlin @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:43 AM) 826411447[/snapback]I've seen both teams play this year more than once and I say White House in a close one, they will probably slow it down like they did vs. East Ridge. Dyer Co. is awful good but I think WH is gonna take this one.

Where and when did you see Dyer County play??...I can't imagine anyone saying they have seen both play and pick White House....