DC/White House

redbirdfan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826412287[/snapback]Yeah..they couldn`t tell for sure. Get prepared for this thread to get nasty when folks from the game get on here.

Yeah, but it doesn't matter now.......Game is over now, and Dyer Co is moving on and White House is sitting at home.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826412306[/snapback]Won't have to worry about a buzzer beater the next game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm afraid your right....As much as I hate to say it....Liberty will win by about 15-20 points.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826412324[/snapback]I'm afraid your right....As much as I hate to say it....Liberty will win by about 15-20 points.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

More than that. I say 29. I know that you won't like hearing that but these guys are unreal. dyer county has had a great year though and they should be happy.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 13 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826410270[/snapback]Sir,your Blue Devil Pride is blinding your judgement....For a basketball player he is a real good defensive lineman....I could score 25 and pull down 15 if I was 6'8" against the people you guys play....He was an absolute non-factor in the game I saw him play against Union City,a team by the way chocked full of 6 footers...He stood at halfcourt and caught the in-bounds pass on the press and had to be taken out of the game about every three or four minutes(real time,not clock time)...Union City's players were meeting him coming and going at halfcourt.....He is the only kid I ever have seen come on the court for warm-ups already worn out.....

same thing tonight as 6"2" CHOCTAW Jermey Kimble shut Gaines down as he did BTW 6"

8" Gaint..Great game all CHOCTAW players ,coaches,fans on a bad shooting night that had nutting to do with WH ..Jitters are out of the way now. Liberty is not Invincible as MOST would have you believe..GO CHOCTAWS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826411444[/snapback]Yeah,I heard all that garbage in December...All about how you guys were all that,with all these big guys...Flash and Big Daddy and all that other mess....You almost had me drinking that BDP Kool-Aid..Then I saw White House in person and watched a small 1A team with a bunch of 6 footers put 102 on their slow,sloppy selves....

Dyer County-81

White House-60

you weren.t even close. best game of the day.took a last 2nd shot.and please play us again next year big mouth uc fan.