DC/White House

redbirdfan

When they lost to Bartlett, their coach had a rule vs. Dyer Co., if you didn't have a lay-up and you shot he took you out of the game, and guess what it worked and they beat Dyer Co, I seen it for myself and if you were there you know what i'm talkin about. Now I know that's before they had their 5 transfers all there, also I seen them play Crockett Co. this year, even though they won, but they are not near as good as Union City like you guys are hyping them up to be. I think you're just on the Dyer Co. bandwagon cause the tornadoes are out.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(werazzlin @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826411467[/snapback]When they lost to Bartlett, their coach had a rule vs. Dyer Co., if you didn't have a lay-up and you shot he took you out of the game, and guess what it worked and they beat Dyer Co, I seen it for myself and if you were there you know what i'm talkin about. Now I know that's before they had their 5 transfers all there, also I seen them play Crockett Co. this year, even though they won, but they are not near as good as Union City like you guys are hyping them up to be. I think you're just on the Dyer Co. bandwagon cause the tornadoes are out.

Not really on the Dyer County bandwagon...But they are an old rival of UC's from District 13AA....I am pulling for them,but I know Liberty will win it all....Union City being in it wouldn't matter..If UC was in,I'd still be pulling for them....I've said all along that Dyer County is a good team,but not great....But they won't have to be great to beat White House...Now to beat Liberty,they would have to play out of their minds....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826411456[/snapback]Where and when did you see Dyer County play??...I can't imagine anyone saying they have seen both play and pick White House....

All of this back and forth of OH YEAH's is a waste. It sounds like this will be a game to watch tonight. It doesn't matter what a WH fan thinks or a DC fan, it will all be decided tonight by the guys on the court and the coaches. It sounds like both teams are good and have their own style of playing. I'm sure coaches know how the other team plays and will adjust their playing accordingly. I will be there and hope it is a GREAT game.

QUOTE(BDP5 @ Mar 14 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826411788[/snapback]All of this back and forth of OH YEAH's is a waste. It sounds like this will be a game to watch tonight. It doesn't matter what a WH fan thinks or a DC fan, it will all be decided tonight by the guys on the court and the coaches. It sounds like both teams are good and have their own style of playing. I'm sure coaches know how the other team plays and will adjust their playing accordingly. I will be there and hope it is a GREAT game.

Exactly....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826411797[/snapback]Exactly....

I haven't seen DC play at all this year but if they have any athletes near the level of the UC players then WH is one and done. WH is not athletic at all. They are very very well coached and that keeps them in the game. Gaines is big and slow but has good hands. he cannot get up and down the court in a fast paced game. the other players are average at best. Barnes thinks he is a player but he will disappear for long periods of time if he doesn't get the ball. Woods is a hustler with limited skills as is the point guard. they get all they can get out of what they have. A loss tonight will spare them the embarrassment they will face if they play Liberty Tech. Liberty Tech is UC magnified!. They might bust the clock on WH unless WH puts it in the deep freeze.

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:13 PM) 826412092[/snapback]listenin to it on the radio...27-21 at the half!!!!!!! white house is up

yea i am too.....its movin really fast..