Coalfield

jkk#22

QUOTE(knight2 @ Jun 4 2007 - 01:18 AM) 826471046[/snapback]I see Coalfield placing 4th in the district this year behind Oneida,Harriman and Midway.

Coalfield will have a good line but I do not see the running backs take over a game like the davis kid did and they will have to because they are in trouble with no QB

I just love this time of year, coalfield was the champ in this region last year.Miday way good but could not beat them.

Greenback did not make the playoffs, Oneida was a fourth place team that got crushed by Hamptonm and Harriman

Lost everybody, so how does coalfield drop to fourth, not second , fourth!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ Jun 7 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826472588[/snapback]I just love this time of year, coalfield was the champ in this region last year.Miday way good but could not beat them.

Greenback did not make the playoffs, Oneida was a fourth place team that got crushed by Hamptonm and Harriman

Lost everybody, so how does coalfield drop to fourth, not second , fourth!

Thats not happening, Coalfield will finish 1st.

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826440318[/snapback]griz, that was spoken like a true coach.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Coalfield will figure out a way to lessen the sting of their departing class, and if they do fall off a year, here or there, I've seen it happen everywhere. Maryville isn't the rule, they are an exception. I remember when teams were terrified of traveling down to Sequatchie Co. with that Indian embedding that blazing spear in the ground. (didn't win a game last year, and prospects for this year ain't much better) Heck, that little pre-game ritual used to scare the pants off of some teams! My point is everybody is going to hit a rough patch over time. Coalfield might just "dis" everyone and kick kabooty! I'm sure we'll all know by the middle of September now, huh?!?! Hope preparations are going well for all teams that are getting "Hampton ready". /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Kaz

ITRIED TO AVOID THIS GUESTION DID I HEAR RIGHT 39-8 OR SOMETHING IN 5YRS WHO KEEPS THEM FROM WINNING THE THE STATE HOW FAR HAVE THEY BEEN DID THEY GET PAST THE REGION BECAUSE THE DISTRICT LOOKS LIKE A CAKE WALK. I KNOW ONE OF THE VOLUNTEER COACHES THAT HELPS THEM JAKE JACKSON I HOPE ON HIS BEHALF THEY HAVE A GOOD SEASON BUT I KNOW WHEN I PLAYED FOOTBALL JUST GOING TO THE REGION AFTER YOU BEEN THERE ONCE JUST ANINT SATISFYING ENOUGH THE NEXT YEAR .IM LIKE THIS RECORDS ANINT NOTHING WITHOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS IT MAY KEEP A COACHES JOB BUT THATS IT.GOOD LUCK COALFIELD HOPE YOU GO FURTHER THAN YOU DID LAST YEAR THAT SHOW YOUR GETTING BETTER DONT NEVER SETTLE FOR THE SAME BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET IN THAT RUT ITS HARD TO COME OUT OF IT

If things don't change, this team does one of two things, they are a huge success, or the biggest under achievers that have ever come out of that school. They will not be mediocre. Either real good or real bad. If they are bad I will be sadly disappointed by a group of young men that I have supported since they were six years old.

Now, get on it, and stay on it!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(RCSportsStringer @ Jun 8 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826472995[/snapback]CYJacket, what's Coalfield's schedule this year?

Same as last year removing Copper Basin and Cumberland Gap inserting Grace Christian in Knox, and A. C. York A. I. Include Hampton in round three. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Jun 8 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826473025[/snapback]Same as last year removing Copper Basin and Cumberland Gap inserting Grace Christian in Knox, and A. C. York A. I. Include Hampton in round three. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Its a shame you guys are going to get a 1/4 of the game from Grace as all the CAK games were. Gaw, those were the days, werent they CY?

QUOTE(CoachLogan74 @ Jun 8 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826473066[/snapback]Its a shame you guys are going to get a 1/4 of the game from Grace as all the CAK games were. Gaw, those were the days, werent they CY?

Let's see, that game was scheduled because no others nearby in 1a would play and Coack K. and Coach Satterfield are close friends. The contract was signed when Coach S. was still there after the play off game last year. Now, here is the kicker, it seems that Grace moved up pretty quickly from J.V. to a playoff team. Hmmmmm? If their program grows they will also be moved up with CAK to 2a with the multiplier. That will happen when this redistricting of public schools in Knox Co. settles.

Not a problem this year, with me. I don't make the schedule. I just hope the clock keeper up there next year is on the field where he should be.

What's the problem from your end coach? Grace taking from your folks recruiting area?