Dobyns-Bennett Football

DBTeepee

Speaking of Freshmen, I was thinking about the Sensabaugh kid that played for Sevier last year. I got to see him play a couple times and he played like a man among boys. I was wondering if it is possible we could see him in a varsity game for the Tribe this year or does that violate any TSSAA rules that I'm not aware of?

I saw him play in an AAU basketball tournament and you are right, he is a beast! He no doubt got his share of the Sensabaugh jeans.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is suppose to be a junior this year.Been held back like they do in Virgina.Can start on varsity if clark wants to.

If he is supposed to be a junior, I would think he would be too old to play his Senior year.

I saw him play in an AAU basketball tournament and you are right, he is a beast! He no doubt got his share of the Sensabaugh jeans.

What kind of jeans Levi or Wrangler, (GENES)

Topic #1-QB Battle Brewing

After the passing camps it is clear that there is some fierce competition about to take place heading into fall practice...Ring has struggled at times, mainly with his decision making, and Crawford hasnt been able to separate himself. Both are viable options to take the reins and lead the tribe this year, if one can prove that he can make the plays.

any thoughts, especially from skunk

The last thread has gotten out of hand and unorganized, so I have chosen to begin a new thread....

Topic #1-QB Battle Brewing

After the passing camps it is clear that there is some fierce competition about to take place heading into fall practice...Ring has struggled at times, mainly with his decision making, and Crawford hasnt been able to separate himself. Both are viable options to take the reins and lead the tribe this year, if one can prove that he can make the plays.

any thoughts, especially from skunk

Sounds interesting! Since we have a new thread, I asked a question on the old thread:

What is Sensabaugh's height and weight? Does anyone know if Clark will use him in 2007? Thanks