Chris Leak

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:03 PM) 826412240[/snapback]Anyone think Leak will get drafted or have to look to free agency?

He's not NFL material. He is a product of the system and will in no way make an impact in the NFL. At best, he may be a receiver. Florida gave him a gift.

I think I have seen where most have him as a second day guy. He's apparently impressed people at with his workouts.

He'll get drafted, just don't know how much of a career he has ahead of him.

And VG - no, Ward did not get drafted. 1st rounder to the Knicks in the NBA draft though.

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826413179[/snapback]Please tell me how he is to short? 6'1 is tall enough. If you can put the ball where it needs to go then you will be fine. I dont underatand how he couldnt get drafted?

Is he actually 6`1"?

Even at that 6`1" is rather short for a NFL qb. He`ll have a harder time seeing downfield in the NFL and he panicks when he gets rushed.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:52 PM) 826413788[/snapback]Is he actually 6`1"?

Even at that 6`1" is rather short for a NFL qb. He`ll have a harder time seeing downfield in the NFL and he panicks when he gets rushed.

if tressel goes to the nfl, he will be alright /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Would love to see his "actual" height as measured at the combine. A number of QB's are not nearly as tall as they are advertised- but the lineman arent' that far off; and there is the problem.

He and his opposing QB in the BCS championship game better learn the Canadian dollar exchange rate if they want to play QB.

Charlie Ward made it known quite early that he was not interested in playing in the NFL, and wanted to get a shot at the NBA, where he had a serviceable career. It was doubtful he would have been drafted very high in pro football.

QUOTE(fromthetop2 @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826414056[/snapback]Would love to see his "actual" height as measured at the combine. A number of QB's are not nearly as tall as they are advertised- but the lineman arent' that far off; and there is the problem.

He and his opposing QB in the BCS championship game better learn the Canadian dollar exchange rate if they want to play QB.

Charlie Ward made it known quite early that he was not interested in playing in the NFL, and wanted to get a shot at the NBA, where he had a serviceable career. It was doubtful he would have been drafted very high in pro football.

If you can see over ur line in college then you can see over them in the NFL. If your 6'1 it doesnt matter if you get the job done.