Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

QUOTE(Rebel96 @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826415787[/snapback]and B2B2B did Maryville ever own the state in academics?

Maryville is rated the #1 public school system in the state in terms of academics.

I'm gonna disagree there. I agree that Maryville is a very highly rated school system, but they are definitely not #1. There are tons of reports out there that rate school systems, and Maryville might be #1 in one of those reports. Oak Ridge city schools are consistently the highest rated academically. Don't forget about Williamson County schools (Brentwood, Ravenwood, etc.) as well.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826415797[/snapback]i didnt say they werent tough i said they dont own the state in academics. plus the surrounding schools are Heritage, William Blout, and Alcoa. A freshman at any school outside of Blount Co. could graduate from all 3 of those schools.

Agreed.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826415810[/snapback]football yes. basketball this year i guess. but thats about it. so in 1.5 things Maryville dominates.

ihavenofriendzz you should just change your name to ihavenobrains after that comment

QUOTE(B2B2B @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826415818[/snapback]ok well we obviously wont agree on this one but one thing that we all can agree on is that maryville kicks @$$ in pretty much everything

your an idiot. like i said stop getting so carried away with it. Its great that Maryville won state for the 1st time ever in basketball. it was an amazing game but please stop being so cocky about Maryville. Maryville only dominates in 1 thing and thats football. nothing else. they won state this year but 1 good year doesnt mean they dominate. no wonder i hate Maryville so much. im still happy they won but your not helping anyone like them anymore.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826415822[/snapback]your an idiot. like i said stop getting so carried away with it. Its great that Maryville won state for the 1st time ever in basketball. it was an amazing game but please stop being so cocky about Maryville. Maryville only dominates in 1 thing and thats football. nothing else. they won state this year but 1 good year doesnt mean they dominate. no wonder i hate Maryville so much. im still happy they won but your not helping anyone like them anymore.

easy there, like i said i was jk. people talk so much smack before they play maryville and 99.9% of the time I dont say a thing until after the game when we beat them so I had to say a thing or two. Farragut is a good school. Pretty good at soccer and ping pong (jk on the last one). I do hope maryville goes up to 5a so we can play some great teams (not that 4a doesnt have good team, but we're just ready for a different kind of challange). Again, great game, I was JK mr.ihavenofriendzz...

i already made my post when i saw urs about kidding. but i didnt feel like getting rid of it. I can understand talking some trash just some peeps get sooooo carried away with what they say. i do sometimes and probly did some on the farragut basketball threads. i really am glad a team from East Tennessee won a basketball championship. especially a team Farragut beat twice and wouldve beat in the region again had Powell not shot like 70% against us. but thats over with.

congrats to maryville.