Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826415905[/snapback]What an amazing game. Looks like Clarksville just ran out of gas. Sorry to all those cocky Clarksville fans too bad you can't celebrate this win. But congrats to the Clarksville team you had a great year and ongrats Maryville-- looks like you'll have a strong team coming back next season too.

We gave Oakland respect and that game like i said enough already could have gone either way. I won't make excuses for Clarksville they did the best the could. As Oakland did. Pats you are a great team and we are too. Maryville is the better one today.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826415911[/snapback]We gave Oakland respect and that game like i said enough already could have gone either way. I won't make excuses for Clarksville they did the best the could. As Oakland did. Pats you are a great team and we are too. Maryville is the better one today.

Well..now I wish I would've stayed for this game but I had to make the 3 1/2 hour drive back home...first off the game last night between Oakland and Clarksville was probably the best game I've seen in my entire life...Triple OT!!! never witnessed it before but it was an exciting game...Congrats to Maryville on the win tonight over Clarksville as I though Clarksville would take this game after watching both teams play last night..Awesome Job Maryville and Congrats to Clarksville! who won AAA Mr. Basketball?

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826415907[/snapback]Thats why most of us dislike your fans. which i understand were kind of lacking at tonights game. What you want someone kiss your butt for the win. lol How about kick it. Just hope Oh Tyler or Douglas does not run into mine on the football field in the next few years i have him give them a wakeup call.

I respect Golfendude and his school but I am just pointing out how you should not talk such smack before the games. I respect Clarksville for the tough schedule they have been through in the past two days. They are a great team I for a couple minutes, I thought they might win.

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826415907[/snapback]Thats why most of us dislike your fans. which i understand were kind of lacking at tonights game. What you want someone kiss your butt for the win. lol How about kick it. Just hope Oh Tyler or Douglas does not run into mine on the football field in the next few years i have him give them a wakeup call.

I respect Golfendude and his school but I am just pointing out how you should not talk such smack before the games. I respect Clarksville for the tough schedule they have been through in the past two days. They are a great team I for a couple minutes, I thought they might win.

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:31 PM) 826415921[/snapback]Well..now I wish I would've stayed for this game but I had to make the 3 1/2 hour drive back home...first off the game last night between Oakland and Clarksville was probably the best game I've seen in my entire life...Triple OT!!! never witnessed it before but it was an exciting game...Congrats to Maryville on the win tonight over Clarksville as I though Clarksville would take this game after watching both teams play last night..Awesome Job Maryville and Congrats to Clarksville! who won AAA Mr. Basketball?

Maurice Miller. Wish his team would have been at the state. I hate it when a team with that much talent doesn't get to compete at the top level. Oh well, better be on your game in March.

I just love that fact, that Maryville and East TN guys arent on here saying how bad they are gonna win and show up. But yet A east tn team and one that deffinatly deserves it brings it back to the East.

If you read what I said earlier, Maples and Douglas can handle the pressure and The tired legs did get to Clarksville.

Yea, I agree, however, I thought that Maryville was getting tired at the end. The tired legs got to them in the beginning. I hope Golfendude sees how hard he was eating the crow and to never talk smack. Anyways, what a game and I am sure that that will be the best game I ever see, what a Cinderella story in TN. There was a poll earlier before the tourney started and Maryville I think was the biggest underdog, no one voted for them. WOW, what an excellent shot at the end. I went crazy.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826415944[/snapback]I respect Golfendude and his school but I am just pointing out how you should not talk such smack before the games. I respect Clarksville for the tough schedule they have been through in the past two days. They are a great team I for a couple minutes, I thought they might win.

The respect is mutual Rebelsfan Thank You. You guys just breed athletes there. I bet you start them in football almost out of the craddle lol. Thats a problem for us here in Montgomery co. We have a middle school progam for basketball but not football. Can you tell us what you do there for youth leagues. I have one that has really worked hard to get to where he is and mainly because he is self motivated to do it. I'll bet you guys start working on them really young as group and that pays big dividends. Thats something i have been preaching here for sometime now. Even thought about moving him there. lol We will finish up with Cats and im looking forward to moving that way. YOU THE BIG DOGS REBELS.