Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few changes around the state of tennessee....

#1 - Maryville is officially renamed The UNIVERSITY of Maryville

#2 - MTSU is now known as MTSU "The Second Home of the Maryville Rebels"

#3 - Maryville owns the state of tennessee not just in academics, but also in football AND basketball

This list is TBC.....

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826415766[/snapback]Did clarksville look tired after that 3 OT game from last night? or was Maryville the clear best team?

both. but Maryville wasnt "clearly" the best team but they were def. better. Clarksville, IMO, didnt look like a team that shoulda been in the stat championship game. Maryville shouldve won in regulation and again in ot. but kept letting Clarksville get back in it.

and B2B2B did Maryville ever own the state in academics?

QUOTE(Rebel96 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826415738[/snapback]He was 6-13 for the game from 3 point land. That's pretty good.

He could have sealed the game twice by passing the ball to Douglas down low...instead he wants to be the hero and take a three and miss with plenty of time on the clock for Clarksville to tie it or win. Even the announcers commented on it.

QUOTE(Rebel96 @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826415765[/snapback]If you call Jordan Damron a ball hog you definitley have to say the same for Tyrone Caldwell. Caldwell was 7-25 from the field where as Damron was 8-18.

if you actually read my post, you would see that i corrected myself and said he was not a ballhog, but tried to shoot 3's from no man's land too many times.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826415766[/snapback]Did clarksville look tired after that 3 OT game from last night? or was Maryville the clear best team?

was watching it & the UNC game (flipping back & forth) if clarksville was tired they did not show it..they seemed very prepared & showed up 2 play it was a real shame they did not win w/ the heart they had between both games it would have been a great story for them 2 have pulled this one out but congrats to maryville they did outplay clarksville 2night.

Fbe--Are you going to give Eldridge any props for setting up the last in-bound??? "Look for Douglas, if he's not open, kick it out up top for a 3" or are you sticking with your earlier derogatory rmk that coaching is costing Maryville the game?? Cmon, man, as a father of teenagers, you should know that sometimes they don't listen to what you're saying. I'm 99% sure that ME was trying to get them to slow things down and look for good shots when Clarksville was making their run. If you're going to bask in the glory, please re-address your foot in the mouth comment about coaching. This guy just took us from nowheresville in bball to a gold ball.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826415736[/snapback]Dude get that Screaming Eagle off there. How could U be sooooooooooooo wrong. I guess y'all figured they had to many white kids to have a chance. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Way to go Rebs /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Best High school game I've seen in years!

Yeah i wore the screaming eagle and father did and my father in law as well both CMSM and have the heavenly Master Blasters now. Sounds like you have a problem with race dude. And whats what your point AH. Like your a rigger . whats a T10 how old is it ?

Congrats Maryville.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826415772[/snapback]and B2B2B did Maryville ever own the state in academics?

are you kidding? there is a reason why some parents take their kids out of MHS and send them to the surrounding county schools to bring up their grades. kids who can't pass maryville usually get 3.0+ GPA's at surrounding schools. At maryville you are expected to perform inside the class room the same way you perform on the football field....