Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 01:22 AM) 826415113[/snapback]Hey there little boy. I tell you what that dude will smack you silly. And just pray your little Tyler boy does not run into his in the next few years. He will break him down. Now this is all the smack im going to do until after the game. Maryville you LOSE! GAME OVER PERIOD. NO CONTEST! So far im 100%.

Is Clarksville really that big of a Fav?

QUOTE(nwballer @ Mar 17 2007 - 03:59 AM) 826415123[/snapback]Maryville no way you win this one. Clarksville will take you and don't you worry about them being tired. They are staying in the Boro and will be well rested to host up the Gold Ball. And i have to agree with Golf you guys do recruit there you just have not got caught yet by TSSAA yet. Maryville you think you are so hot at it all but not today. There going to send your little mary tails back to Maryville. GO GET IT CATS FOR ALL OF US. Northwest believes.

We dont recruit I guarentee you. All the other teams are just being ###### and trying to find excuses for the reasons we keep winning. We just have amazing coaches and dedicated players. Keep in mind to that on the basketball team we have three players in the national honors society. If we recruited, which we dont, we would have had players like Brandon Warren, Dustin Lindsey, and the Walker brother at William Blount. There are plenty of schools with just as talented players as us, it is just that our coach knows how to build the team around them. Quit your whinning.

QUOTE(bobbybooshay @ Mar 17 2007 - 08:02 AM) 826415147[/snapback]Maryville always has a drinking problem whether they win a game or not. If they ain't drinking, then they are making money.

You must not know the lyrics of our fight song. Anyways, what do you mean if we are not drinking we are not making money. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826415418[/snapback]Hope your team can keep those words in checck,

Maryville is a lot tougher than you may want to believe, you will be in for a surprise.

I agree. Maryville is very good team who has defeated some top teams to get here. They have defeated three Top 10 teams: Bradley Central (4th); Whites Creek (5th); and Science Hill (7th). Also defeated Farragut (12th) and Powell (18th). BTW, these are the taken from the CoachT strength rankings. Those are some impressive victorys. I would also point out that all but one of Maryville's losses were close in score.

That being said, Maryville has what I think should be its toughest challenge of the year. The Cats can play some mean defense and they can also score a lot of points in a hurry. All it takes is for the other team to lose focus for just a minute.

The Cats come in ranked #1 and have victories over #2 Oakland and #6 Franklin whom they defeated by 18. Also defeated #11 Ridgeway (whom I definitely consider to be a top 10 team and one who twice defeated preseason favorite Raleigh Egypt who was ranked in USA Today's top 25) and #14 LaVergne.

I think it will be a very good game and one that is hotly contested on both sides.

For those making the lengthy journey from East Tennessee, please drive carefully and arrive back home safely after the game.

I do think the Cats get it done tonight though. They've won 23 straight and I don't think they will allow themselves to be denied this one.