Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

QUOTE(THE MENACE @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:36 AM) 826414972[/snapback]AMEN! Golfdude , you are behind in this whining fest. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> What is it with all this recruiting stuff? Do you have first hand knowledge? or have you just had you butt handed to you by maryville one too many times?

Burn baby burn. Seriously golfer, you sound scared and cocky.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826414950[/snapback]That's a slap at us .. Your team will get there due in a few hours. You no there is no way your winning this one. Congratulations Clarksville Wildcats. Stuff those rebels Sat. by double digits.

I'd say it is more of a smackdown!

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826415029[/snapback]PLEASE, Oakland is good....face it...Clarksville should win this game, but don't count out Maryville, I didn't think they would win tonight.

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. And the gold ball is the gold ball who cares how well you did if your not there tomorrow it doesn't matter. No one worked as hard as they do to come in 3rd.

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:07 AM) 826415104[/snapback]There is no way in HECK that the game tomorrow compares with the Oakland game tonight. Clarksville by double digits. Maryville not this time. I hope your players are enjoying there beverages. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

are the clarksville boys staying in a hotel tonight or are they going home? i think if they stay at a hotel they will get rested but i think if they drive home i think they could be tired by the end of the game tomorrow

Way to go Coach E or is it CLEAN. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your Rebels are for real. Good Luck tonight. I hope you can win that Gold Ball so you and Big Brother will both have one. Wonder if that's ever been done before ? I doubt it. So go ahead and make History tonight !!

HOG-EYE will be pulling hard for the Rebels and Coach E

No one giving MAryville a chance and trust me they wouldnt want it any other way. According to all the posters on here Maryville has been a double digit underdog and they should have one both games by 10 or more.

Clarksvilles coach was killing me last night, he was so nervous that he went through 8 packs of chewing gum.

10 is a shooter and will be guarded tightly all night tonight, 24 looks to penetrate and Mapels will guard him. 31 plays bigger than he is and will be a good matchup in the post. 30 is quick in the post and uses nice low post moves to make up for his lack of size. 4 I believe is better then he showed last night( HUGE shot he hit) and might get a favorable matchup.

I hope Clarksville is tight and tire tonight, either way i believe it will come down to the wire.

Douglas gets the rebound off a missed FT w/ 2 secs to go down by 2, gets tripped, no call, as he is falling shoots it 94 feet away and banks it in. MHS wins by 1, i may have been wrong once but i believe im right on with this one.

QUOTE(bobbybooshay @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:02 AM) 826415147[/snapback]Maryville always has a drinking problem whether they win a game or not. If they ain't drinking, then they are making money.

Booby never knowed of Mairvul havin a "drinking" problem. Their momma's told me thay had a lot of Gatorade for DRANKIN' last night. As far as the money makin', you have a good point and I have to get back at it.

QUOTE(nwballer @ Mar 17 2007 - 03:59 AM) 826415123[/snapback]Maryville no way you win this one. Clarksville will take you and don't you worry about them being tired. They are staying in the Boro and will be well rested to host up the Gold Ball. And i have to agree with Golf you guys do recruit there you just have not got caught yet by TSSAA yet. Maryville you think you are so hot at it all but not today. There going to send your little mary tails back to Maryville. GO GET IT CATS FOR ALL OF US. Northwest believes.

We don't recruit too good because William Blount thumped NW 2 years in a row in football. If we were good at recruiting we would have had 5 or 6 of their good players and NW would have beaten WB. Just face it, there is something in the water in Blount County. When you all come over to the Great Smoky Mountains to visit this spring/summer/fall bring some jugs. The whole Blount County water supply comes from the Little River that flows out of the mountains. Bring some jugs and take some home. (Our recruits really like that mountian water when they are here on their visits.)