Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all let me say what a great game that was. Congrats to both teams. I thoroughly enjoyed watching two teams fighting it out in a close contest.

Now let me say that I had no horse in this game. One mistake that cost Clarksville was in the last minute of the game with the score tied and they had the ball. I have to doubt that Coach Young wanted the ball shot that early. Clarksville was doing a great job holding the ball and it looked like to me they could have easily held it for a last shot. I`m not sure why the player decided to try and score that early. If I`m a Clarksville fan (or player) I want the Caldwell kid who had been pretty much scoring at will taking the shot.

If you know basketball then there`s no reason to know my explaination. I wish for the kid had made the shot, but that was just a huge break for Maryville. Also goota give some love for the kid that hit the game winner. AWESOME!!!

Thanks to both teams for an outstanding game.

Was I at the game-Yes

Does Maryville have clutch players - YES!!!

Is Maryville the Football and B-Ball state champs-YES!!!

Is Jordan Damron smooth- YES!!!

Is Ryan Click Amazing - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Clarksville play hard - YES

Did they lose - YES

Was it a good game - YES!!!!

Did A-Doug dunk - YES!!!!

Did Maryville handle the cats - Yes

Okay, I was at the game and am going to tell you what I thought about it. This game was full of emotions. At first, I was thinking, you know, Maryville will win. Then Clarksville started to come back and I got to thinkin, with the momentum changing, we might not win. Then it was going into overtime and I was thinking, we are not gonna win. Well, anyways, I am sure both teams were very tired and the refs could have been better, they called bad calls both ways. Anyways, how about Jordan Damron. He hit some super clutch shots in OT and probably contributed to the win. I think the winning play was when Aaron Douglas's athleticism kicked in and the ball was going out of bounds, he grabbed the ball and hit it off the clarksville legs, WOW. Then, obviously at the end, Ryan Click hit the game winner. Man, screw last nights game, this game was so much better, especially with the game winner. Now I will laugh heavily at he Clarksville people so here it goes. Oh yeah, and Who dat, who dat, who day gonna beat Maryville. Well, apparently nobody because we are not just the best in football, but it looks like basketball to. Ha, maybe some day some other schools can win. JUST LIKE FOOTBALL!!!!!

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:14 AM) 826414930[/snapback]Rebelsfan you can go sell that to someone else. But i can assure you of this you will not be taking no Gold Ball home tomorrow. Were going Tee up on your rebels. I love it you guys finally got a match you can't win and i no that your fans love the smack talkin so bring it on.

Once again, here it is going again, looking like the biggest idiot in the nation. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We have a guy named Ryan Click Golfendude. Ha, idiot!!!

QUOTE(STARSNBARS @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:08 AM) 826415882[/snapback]Congrats to Clarksville on a good season.

Bottom Line.....Mairvul Rebs State Champs...in Football and Basketball ....A DOUBLE DOUBLE...

Big Aaron is an animal inside...

Damron came up big.....

Mairvul Tinnersee.....A City of Champions........

Darn right, Florida has their own T-Town, and now we got our own, maybe people will realize they dont need to be smack talking Maryville.

QUOTE(DunkerDon @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826414802[/snapback]Radio announcers calling this one of the best State tournament games ever.

Cats up by 4: 30 seconds.

Well, I think there is a new good game and certainly with a better ending.

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826414950[/snapback]That's a slap at us .. Your team will get there due in a few hours. You no there is no way your winning this one. Congratulations Clarksville Wildcats. Stuff those rebels Sat. by double digits.

We are about to be due, once again looking like a total idiot.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826415883[/snapback]Once again, here it is going again, looking like the biggest idiot in the nation. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We have a guy named Ryan Click Golfendude. Ha, idiot!!!

Darn right, Florida has their own T-Town, and now we got our own, maybe people will realize they dont need to be smack talking Maryville.

Well, I think there is a new good game and certainly with a better ending.

Thats right show your stupidly you Moron from wherever . You get your congrats and thats not enough for you. Hey ill meet you for a real chat anytime. I no you would not show unless you brought back up. You never played any ball yourself did you. You won but you did not beat us down. Get real. Little smack talkin and you want to take it to the outter limits .

Grow up. Again Congratulations to the Maryville Rebels

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:18 AM) 826415897[/snapback]Thats right show your stupidly you Moron from wherever . You get your congrats and thats not enough for you. Hey ill meet you for a real chat anytime. I no you would not show unless you brought back up. You never played any ball yourself did you. You won but you did not beat us down. Get real. Little smack talkin and you want to take it to the outter limits .

Grow up. Again Congratulations to the Maryville Rebels

Well it is good you are showing some sportsmanship after smack talking before.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826415896[/snapback]We are about to be due, once again looking like a total idiot.

Thats why most of us dislike your fans. which i understand were kind of lacking at tonights game. What you want someone kiss your butt for the win. lol How about kick it. Just hope Oh Tyler or Douglas does not run into mine on the football field in the next few years i have him give them a wakeup call.