Clarksville vs. Maryville

Clkshighfan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826415981[/snapback]Yea, I agree, however, I thought that Maryville was getting tired at the end. The tired legs got to them in the beginning. I hope Golfendude sees how hard he was eating the crow and to never talk smack. Anyways, what a game and I am sure that that will be the best game I ever see, what a Cinderella story in TN. There was a poll earlier before the tourney started and Maryville I think was the biggest underdog, no one voted for them. WOW, what an excellent shot at the end. I went crazy.

Come on now like you guys don't lol oh boy. If we had won i would not rub your face in it. Check back to Oaklands game last night. See thats the difference. YOU WON BE HAPPY! I'm out night dudes

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:15 AM) 826415992[/snapback]The respect is mutual Rebelsfan Thank You. You guys just breed athletes there. I bet you start them in football almost out of the craddle lol. Thats a problem for us here in Montgomery co. We have a middle school progam for basketball but not football. Can you tell us what you do there for youth leagues. I have one that has really worked hard to get to where he is and mainly because he is self motivated to do it. I'll bet you guys start working on them really young as group and that pays big dividends. Thats something i have been preaching here for sometime now. Even thought about moving him there. lol We will finish up with Cats and im looking forward to moving that way. YOU THE BIG DOGS REBELS.

For basketball, most of the guys played Parks and Rec I think, I know Lambert did when he was elementary and intermediate. Middle school came and they all played at Maryville Middle School and AAU. They were very successful, however, when maples was at MMS, the competition was higher and the team finished behind william blount. For football we have three levels most of the guys played for. There is the Little Rebs, the Southerners, and then the Rebs. Maples played for the Cubs and Bears (other Maryville little league teams.) He moved to Maryville in 8th grade and was the best Football and Basketball player at MMS. It is great to see these guys come such a long way.

Congrates to coach E and the boys. Maryville make another run next year, gotta replace Basile and Maples. Mapels and Hunt now have 4 rings. A-Doug has 4 and could get as many as 6. Always good when u have to use 2 hands like Phil Jackson to hold all your rings.

Game should have never been that close. That charge on Basile was the worst call i have seen in my 21 years.

Clarksville students gave just a little more fuel to the fire making chants like, Maryvilles Garbage,and Go Home Maryville, Douglas said he will but he has to pick up this Gold Ball on the way. In the end we couldnt hear the huge crowd from Clarksville.

Turns out Kent made the right choise of moving to Maryville instead of William Blount, although i tried to talk him into it, granted Mark E wasnt coaching them at that time, plus i thought he wanted to make a name for himself in baseball. Congrates Kent great senior year.

[quote name='ihavenofriendzz' date='Mar 17 2007 - 10:22 PM' post='826415822']

your an idiot. like i said stop getting so carried away with it. Its great that Maryville won state for the 1st time ever in basketball. it was an amazing game but please stop being so cocky about Maryville. Maryville only dominates in 1 thing and thats football. nothing else. they won state this year but 1 good year doesnt mean they dominate. no wonder i hate Maryville so much. im still happy they won but your not helping anyone like them anymore.

ihavenofrinedzz.......weren't you the one that got kicked out of the Farragut/Powell game ...from the bleachers....for cussing the refs? Then on your way out you gave the birdie to the Powell section in front of about 3,000 fans? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and you are calling anybody an idiot?......

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:18 AM) 826416072[/snapback]Glad to see Coach E get a state championship...must run in the family.

Mark's team peaked at the right time after 3 to 4 weeks of lousy play. Coach Eldridge deseves all the credit. In addition a couple of seniors that elavated their game after the peroid of not so good games.....good to see these kids awarded for their hard work. Again....congrats to Coach Eldridge and his staff ...Allen....West....and Chambers. Great job guys!!!

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:18 AM) 826416041[/snapback][quote name='ihavenofriendzz' date='Mar 17 2007 - 10:22 PM' post='826415822']

your an idiot. like i said stop getting so carried away with it. Its great that Maryville won state for the 1st time ever in basketball. it was an amazing game but please stop being so cocky about Maryville. Maryville only dominates in 1 thing and thats football. nothing else. they won state this year but 1 good year doesnt mean they dominate. no wonder i hate Maryville so much. im still happy they won but your not helping anyone like them anymore.

ihavenofrinedzz.......weren't you the one that got kicked out of the Farragut/Powell game ...from the bleachers....for cussing the refs? Then on your way out you gave the birdie to the Powell section in front of about 3,000 fans? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and you are calling anybody an idiot?......

yeah that was me. except like ive said many time it wasnt really directed towards anyone it just a screw this type of thing not screw you Powell. they did nothing to deserve it so why would i have done that? it st!nks though because i cant go to any Farragut sporting events the rest of the year. my P said that i might not even be able to go to the Spring Fling. i was like thats after graduation im not in school anymore. but we will see what happens. but i thought the people on coacht were over that. i was just saying he was an idiot for getting so carried away about Maryville winning state and thinking they own the state in every way. Maryville doesnt own the state in anything. except football. but def. not academics or whatever the other thing was.. lets forget about me though..