All Mr. Basketball from the West.....?

"shake and bake"

QUOTE(Jellyrolls @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826417802[/snapback]West Tn has studs...East Tn has duds..

West Tennessee may have studs but East Tennessee has Gold Balls... You can have the studs....we will take the gold balls.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:20 PM) 826417807[/snapback]

West Tennessee may have studs but East Tennessee has Gold Balls... You can have the studs....we will take the gold balls.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that's this year only....last year all the Gold was in the West.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Grace Golden Eagles @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826417814[/snapback]Does anyone have an answer for this man?

They lost by 3 points 3 days after they beat White Station. It was the second game of the year, and I have no doubt that right now Liberty would beat RE by double digits. I think Jewaun Long was recovering from an injury then (not for sure), and Antwan was just coming back from football, he may have not even been back yet.

All I can say is that Liberty beat Ridgeway by almost 30, and Ridgeway beat RE both times they played them. You was at the state tournament, do you really think that there was a team better than Liberty there?

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:39 PM) 826417823[/snapback]They lost by 3 points 3 days after they beat White Station. It was the second game of the year, and I have no doubt that right now Liberty would beat RE by double digits. I think Jewaun Long was recovering from an injury then (not for sure), and Antwan was just coming back from football, he may have not even been back yet.

All I can say is that Liberty beat Ridgeway by almost 30, and Ridgeway beat RE both times they played them. You was at the state tournament, do you really think that there was a team better than Liberty there?

Liberty is the best team in AA. They might be the best team in the entire state this year, on the otherhand, you can't compare what Liberty did to Ridgeway and state that they would do RE the same way. Rigdeway and RE are rivals. We will never know the outcome of a second Liberty and RE game because it will never happen. The only thing we can go by is when RE played Liberty this year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Liberty is the undisputed champs of AA. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Icy @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826417828[/snapback]Liberty is the best team in AA. They might be the best team in the entire state this year, on the otherhand, you can't compare what Liberty did to Ridgeway and state that they would do RE the same way. Rigdeway and RE are rivals. We will never know the outcome of a second Liberty and RE game because it will never happen. The only thing we can go by is when RE played Liberty this year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Liberty is the undisputed champs of AA. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I would not call Ridgeway and RE rivals, they are in the same town, but until the last two seasons (this one being one of those) I do not know them to have much of a history playing each other.

QUOTE(westtnbballer @ Mar 19 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826417833[/snapback]I would not call Ridgeway and RE rivals, they are in the same town, but until the last two seasons (this one being one of those) I do not know them to have much of a history playing each other.

RE and Ridgeway are rivals. These same kids competes and play together on the same AAU teams. RE is also rivals with Craigmont. This information is coming from the coaches mouth. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826417807[/snapback]

Awwww c`mon MLREB. Be serious here. West TN has a history of being the best at state. I`ll be glad to give you the fact that West TN has not been good at gathering gold balls in football, but East TN can`t hold a candle to West TN in the recent past in basketball. Let`s be real.

QUOTE(Jellyrolls @ Mar 19 2007 - 04:11 PM) 826417802[/snapback]West Tn has studs...East Tn has duds..

It appears that in 1A the East rules with 5 state championships in the last 10 years.

WEST

Union City (2006)

Middleton (2005)

S. Fulton (2000)

EAST

Temple (2007)

Unaka (2004)

Temple (2003)

Temple (2002)

Chattanooga Christian (2001)

MIDDLE

Moore Co. (1999)

Ezell-Harding (1998)

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 19 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826417851[/snapback]Awwww c`mon MLREB. Be serious here. West TN has a history of being the best at state. I`ll be glad to give you the fact that West TN has not been good at gathering gold balls in football, but East TN can`t hold a candle to West TN in the recent past in basketball. Let`s be real.

Awwww come on Vol General...let's be serious here. You should know me well enough to understand that it was obvious I was talking about this year. Sure we know how dominate West Tennesse has been but not this year. Maybe you should go back to the post I was responding to for an understanding of my response. Let's be real.

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826418004[/snapback]

Awwww come on Vol General...let's be serious here. You should know me well enough to understand that it was obvious I was talking about this year. Sure we know how dominate West Tennesse has been but not this year. Maybe you should go back to the post I was responding to for an understanding of my response. Let's be real.

Awwww come on MLREB...don`t make me scroll back and read old posts. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />