Terrance Oglesby

HHSnumber1fan

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826417987[/snapback]Anybody that knows him, know if he was at the Clemson vs. Ole Miss game tonight. I saw somebody sitting behind there bench and it looked a whole lot like him. Just wondering.

You are very observant! That was him sitting right behind the Clemson bench. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE("shake and bake @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826418121[/snapback]You are very observant! That was him sitting right behind the Clemson bench. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yea its funny I thought I saw him, and whenever I finally got a good look it was for sure him. He was wearing that Clemson Orange. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(sparta boy @ Mar 20 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826418376[/snapback]he better get used to sitting!!!!!!

terrence won't be riding the pine for too long...clemson will need him to step up and shoot..b/c he can shoot from just about anywhere..so everyone will be knowing his name before too long b/c he'll be showing everyone just how good he is! good luck at clemson TO!

QUOTE(redandwhiteforever @ Mar 22 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826420494[/snapback]Terrence may get a chance to play right away. He has incredable range on his shot and is able to get it off quickly. He will be able to strech the D and kill a zone. He can create his own shot of the dribble and is an above average passer. He is fairly athletic, but he will have to work on the defensive side of the ball.

Terrence is the real deal. He will start sometime during his freshman year. He is too good to keep on the bench.

We saw Terrence with back spasms

in the tournament. Don't under estimate him.

I am sure, knowing him, he likes being told he can't do something. That will motivate him all the more to prove the jealous critics, wrong!

Greatness always attracts a crowd of jealous flies. It goes with the territory.

Have watched him play since middle school. He is as focused and as competitive as even Lee Humphrey

and that says alot.