AA best team next year

dat-boy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Galilee @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826419726[/snapback]So you think that Mitchell will loose to BTW in the reg final, played at Mitchell. BTW loses their 6-10 center who controlled the defense. We loose no starters and only our 7th or 8th man. Once again we have to prove ourselves.

I thought BTW returned their whole team...I read that on an earlier post...Don't worry Galilee I know your team is loaded as I saw them at the state tournaments!!

Satterfield hurt Howard in the game against Mitchell. If quick would have played they would have had a true point and they wouldnt have had that many turnovers. With buck back next year they will be loaded. I heard Simeon is coming back to howard if he does then we will be even more loaded.

D. Ricks- Best Player in Chatt

D. Taylor-Most Athletic Player in Chatt

Brandon Allen- Argueably the most valuable player on the team

Jehron Reynolds-The glue

Chris Deloney- Talented Freshman and has the potential to be the next D. Ricks

Marlon Jones- Good ability and would have helped the tigers but wasnt satisfied with playing time

Buck-Buck Harper- Solid!!! He is on the same level with Ricks, Taylor, and Allen

Simeon

That will give us a better team than this past year because we have the talent that is not the question but we need to get that monkey off our backs and bring home a ship!!!

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826420173[/snapback]Satterfield hurt Howard in the game against Mitchell. If quick would have played they would have had a true point and they wouldnt have had that many turnovers. With buck back next year they will be loaded. I heard Simeon is coming back to howard if he does then we will be even more loaded.

D. Ricks- Best Player in Chatt

D. Taylor-Most Athletic Player in Chatt

Brandon Allen- Argueably the most valuable player on the team

Jehron Reynolds-The glue

Chris Deloney- Talented Freshman and has the potential to be the next D. Ricks

Marlon Jones- Good ability and would have helped the tigers but wasnt satisfied with playing time

Buck-Buck Harper- Solid!!! He is on the same level with Ricks, Taylor, and Allen

Simeon

That will give us a better team than this past year because we have the talent that is not the question but we need to get that monkey off our backs and bring home a ship!!!

If all this is true about Buck Buck and Simeon (i'm not even sure who he actually is though) then Howard will be the best team in AA. Doesn't mean they'll win. But they'll have the best team for sure.