Maryville Coach

Jakeleg Jake

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 23 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826421201[/snapback]

I don't think so Govman..... You would need to explain this to change my thinking...

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...t=0&start=0

my goodness, everyone attacks theDL. Remember when no one knew about the breaking Ronnie Summey story, theDL reported the story and no one would believe him. Now Ronnie is the head coach at sequoyah and the DL doesn't get much credit for it, but he knows his facts were correct. The DL is a reporter, that is how he makes a living, digging up the facts that no one will talk about.

Anyhow, after posting the 'rumor' about Coach Quarles working with the basketball team, he decided to look into it for a fact. A close source with the basketball team reported to the DL that coach quarles is very knowledgable about basketball and he secretly met with Coach Eldridge and discussed plays, a tougher than nails workout regimen, and getting into the players heads 'mentally.' Apparently Coach Quarles is about mind over matter. Who knew? haha. Anyway, congrats again to Maryville and Coach Quarles for his part in this championship win.

The only thing the DL is not sure about is if Quarles directly worked with the players themselves.

The DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends.) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

also note: an inside source has passed along information that coach Quarles has a top secret meeting with two division one coaches from the SEC. What its about, the DL doesn't know, but he's a journalist, he'll look into it 'for you!' until next time, that's the DL

All of that post is incorrect. Yes Quarles worked with Hunt, Maples and Douglas, but that was during football season. GQ set back and let Mark E do his thing, which was lead the bball team to its first state title. And thats the DL and DL next time just say BS after your statements.

You want to make a little wager on that GQ doesnt take that D1 job u are talking about.

MLREB: We would hope that if William Blount ever makes it to the Boro then u would help sport the orange and blue. I not to sure Curtis would ever but there is always hope.

QUOTE(williebgovs04 @ Mar 27 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826424315[/snapback]All of that post is incorrect. Yes Quarles worked with Hunt, Maples and Douglas, but that was during football season. GQ set back and let Mark E do his thing, which was lead the bball team to its first state title. And thats the DL and DL next time just say BS after your statements.

You want to make a little wager on that GQ doesnt take that D1 job u are talking about.

MLREB: We would hope that if William Blount ever makes it to the Boro then u would help sport the orange and blue. I not to sure Curtis would ever but there is always hope.

The DL doesn't believe GQ's goin anywhere. All the DL knows is the the meeting is supposed to take place. Anyhow, thanks for your input, the DL is in no way tryin to take away credit from for Coach E, however, he is correct little willie. Go MHS and Go MHS.

The DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(theDL @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826424489[/snapback]The DL doesn't believe GQ's goin anywhere. All the DL knows is the the meeting is supposed to take place. Anyhow, thanks for your input, the DL is in no way tryin to take away credit from for Coach E, however, he is correct little willie. Go MHS and Go MHS.

The DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

DL ... keep us updated baby! Remember "inquiring minds want to know".

QUOTE(expo @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826424795[/snapback]Yeah it looks like livingston academy made a good choice of choosing the head coach. They could have had Coach E at Maryville i do believe.

Expo. Expo. Do I sense a bit of sarcasm? It looks like everything on this thread was positive about Coach Eldridge at Maryville and then you have to come on and put someone down. VERY classy post.

QUOTE(GovMan @ Mar 28 2007 - 06:38 AM) 826424619[/snapback]DL ... keep us updated baby! Remember "inquiring minds want to know".

Thanks Govman! The DL just tries to keep it straight down the middle. The DL doesn't know you but he bets your a sexy man.

the DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(theDL @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826425359[/snapback]Thanks Govman! The DL just tries to keep it straight down the middle. The DL doesn't know you but he bets your a sexy man.

the DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

DL ... I've been accused of being "sexy". I'm not in the same league as say ... "Stars and Bars" or "RebelRon" ... those guys are sex gods. But I'm close. There's a gal named Suzy that used to post on here that could attest to that. Haven't heard much from her in a while.