Factual Coaching Vacancies

wardawg2038

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wardawg2038 @ Mar 24 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826421575[/snapback]Where are the coaching vacancies located this off-season. Please post actual vacancies not rumors. What is open

GBk - Millington Central High School is seeking an assistant girls' basketball coach. Please contact Bo Griffin at bgriffin@scsk12.org or (901) 873-8100, Ext. 241. (03/29/2007)

This came from TSSAA's website. Yes, I'm looking for an assistant to help build this program to what I invision it to be. My goals I have for this program will require more than just me doing it. I need help! Sincere people that's willing to work and get all of our athletes from various ethnicities to represent our school. "Not to seem...But to be, Champions on and off the court!"

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(coachgat @ Mar 29 2007 - 07:03 PM) 826426092[/snapback]GBk - Millington Central High School is seeking an assistant girls' basketball coach. Please contact Bo Griffin at bgriffin@scsk12.org or (901) 873-8100, Ext. 241. (03/29/2007)

This came from TSSAA's website. Yes, I'm looking for an assistant to help build this program to what I invision it to be. My goals I have for this program will require more than just me doing it. I need help! Sincere people that's willing to work and get all of our athletes from various ethnicities to represent our school. "Not to seem...But to be, Champions on and off the court!"

Where is your school located at?

QUOTE(coachgat @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826426092[/snapback]GBk - Millington Central High School is seeking an assistant girls' basketball coach. Please contact Bo Griffin at bgriffin@scsk12.org or (901) 873-8100, Ext. 241. (03/29/2007)

Coach, after seeing you post this past season and at times carefully lay out your postion and activities on your coaching style, adding to your staff would seem to me as a good opportunity or an assistant coach to grow in a good program. This poster wishes you luck is securing an assistant coach in one of the good up and coming programs in the State.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826426092[/snapback]GBk - Millington Central High School is seeking an assistant girls' basketball coach. Please contact Bo Griffin at bgriffin@scsk12.org or (901) 873-8100, Ext. 241. (03/29/2007)

Coach...good luck

The Cumberland County Lady Jets coach has returned to Mississippi and that position is open.

Also in District 5-AAA the Rhea County Lady Eagles position is still open since Mike Seals has moved to Tullahoma.

In Chattaoooga there are two boys positions open at Soddy-Daisy (Ron Shumate has retired) and Ooltewah (Ron Baker was retired).

Interim boys Coach Chris Baker (Ron's son) has taken over the girls reigns at Ooltewah.

QUOTE(baconbreath @ Apr 18 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826440314[/snapback]Also in District 5-AAA the Rhea County Lady Eagles position is still open since Mike Seals has moved to Tullahoma.

Seals is going to Tullahoma, but his job was posted way before he was announced as the new coach to replace Galloway.

GBk - Rhea County High School is seeking a Head Girls Basketball Coach and an Assistant Girls Basketball Coach. All Tennessee Certifications will be considered. For more information, please contact Jerrey Levengood, Principal or Jesse Messimer, Athletic Director at (423) 775-7825. (03/16/2007) from TSSAA.org

Was he looking for a job, or had Tullahoma already made the decision and just had to get the spaced cleared for him?

• 2 weeks later...