Warrior Spring Classic Scores for Saturday - Post Em!

davidlimbaugh

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826427385[/snapback]Yes - Coach Lamm is coming to see me Sunday morning. Are ya coming up? I thought a friend of yours was coming to see me this weekend????

Yes, David, I'll be there Sunday morning, but I don't know what friend you're talking about since I have so few.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Mar 31 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826427385[/snapback]Folks celebrate a win over Farragut the same reason folks celebrate a win over Alabama football or Kentucky basketball. TRADITION.

If you are not impressed with Bartlett and Oakland then I don't know what it takes to impress you. The shortstop at Bartlett is awesome. The 3rd baseman

is pretty darn good and they aren't even the best hitter on the team. Bartlett beat nationally-ranked Lexington Catholic today 6-1 in a GREAT ballgame.

You may have been impressed with Lexington Catholic if you saw them and their six D-1 signees, include a centerfield who may be the fastest high school

baseball player in the country and has signed with Georgia - don't take my word on his speed, as the couple of dozen scouts/college coaches I spoke with

this weekend who are literraly salivating over him....

I wish you could have seen the catch I saw the left fielder for Bartlett make this morning if foul territory down the left field line. You would be a little

more impressed.....

And you may be seeing Oakland at the end of may - I hope Riverdale has a say about that

I have all the scores / standings ready to post but we still have 1 game in progress. Hartselle and Siegel are in extra innings..

Yes - Coach Lamm is coming to see me Sunday morning. Are ya coming up? I thought a friend of yours was coming to see me this weekend????

yes i agree with you on some things. like bartlett's whole lineup top to bottom is tough. and they can all hit. their shortstop is very good. but you can't just rely on hitting to win games. their pitching wasn't very strong and neither was oaklands

...and i wanted to see the lexington catholic game but we had a game at the time so but oh well...i got to see oakland's centerfielder who run's a 6.3-60 and can hit with the best of them. he's goin to tennessee...it would be fun to see them on the same team

QUOTE(PageMan @ Mar 31 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826427398[/snapback]Yes, David, I'll be there Sunday morning, but I don't know what friend you're talking about since I have so few.

your PA guy??

Well, Hartselle just went yard, a solo shot, and wins the last game of Saturday's Spring Classic 7-6 over Siegel in 9 innings....

So - the scores and standings are now online:

http://riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/

Now to go update 7-AAA Standings... Hope to see everyone tomorrow morning!!!!

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 31 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826427318[/snapback]Even more impressive then..... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

They(Farragut) are a little down this year so far. But yes still an impressive win for Oakland.

Does anyone know who pitched for Farragut in their games?

QUOTE(braves4life @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826427400[/snapback]yes i agree with you on some things. like bartlett's whole lineup top to bottom is tough. and they can all hit. their shortstop is very good. but you can't just rely on hitting to win games. their pitching wasn't very strong and neither was oaklands

...and i wanted to see the lexington catholic game but we had a game at the time so but oh well...i got to see oakland's centerfielder who run's a 6.3-60 and can hit with the best of them. he's goin to tennessee...it would be fun to see them on the same team

Bartletts pitching wasnt that good?! Outside the Riverdale game, they gave up 2 runs a game over the last two days! You saw what was their 6th and 7th pitchers, respectively. BTW, before the riverdale game they had not given up more than 4 runs in any of their 13 games, their pitching is good.