Oakland VS Riverdale

get_a_life_01

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(#1VolsFan @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826435532[/snapback]this has nothing to do with Oakland vs. Riverdale but coacht's win/loss polls has oakland at 20-2.

well oakland is 24-1

i dont kno where they got that second loss and how they missed the other 4 wins but oakland's current record is 24-1 not 20-2

are you really complaining about a few wins or losses?..are you serious...you have 1 loss in district play that is what matters

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826435576[/snapback]are you really complaining about a few wins or losses?..are you serious...you have 1 loss in district play that is what matters

I think he was trying to get the facts straight!!! I'm sure if Riverdale's record was wrong you would want it changed.......and I don't know about you but a win is a win. Yeah district wins have more weight but do you actually think that the players play different during non-district games? I know that Oakland doesn't, hence the 24-1 record. They should be proud of that!!!! ALL OF THE GAMES MATTER TO TRUE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826435749[/snapback]I think he was trying to get the facts straight!!! I'm sure if Riverdale's record was wrong you would want it changed.......and I don't know about you but a win is a win. Yeah district wins have more weight but do you actually think that the players play different during non-district games? I know that Oakland doesn't, hence the 24-1 record. They should be proud of that!!!! ALL OF THE GAMES MATTER TO TRUE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!

actually i dont have a CLUE what our overall record is but i do know we have 1 loss in district and in the 4 years my son has been at RIVERDALE i have never known what are record was but i do know the district the district is what is important YES you want to win all the game syou play but when you get down to it district is all that matters

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826435784[/snapback]How about those nationally ranked Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #11!!!!!

District games are weighted more and are very important but you (riverdaleman) can't honestly believe that all the other games are irrelevant.

i dont think i said theey were irrelevent you obviously want towin but if you dont it isnt that big of a deal

as far as oakland rankings...i could care less!!!!!just kiddin i am proud of those kids over there i have watched them all grow up on the feild and i am happy for their success it is about time they are performing to their potential although i hope they have another loss tonight at the hands of my WARRIORS...but all jabs aside oakland has a lot of good kids on their team so i am proud of all of them i remember watching all of them play back in the coach pitch days and i can come close to telling you who they played for LOL...

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826435784[/snapback]How about those nationally ranked Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #11!!!!!

District games are weighted more and are very important but you (riverdaleman) can't honestly believe that all the other games are irrelevant.

what? number 11? are you serious? what poll?