Rankings Week 5

mjuhb

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 8 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826432442[/snapback]Actually, they are #2 in 5A. They are coming to Knoxville, and playing Farragut on Friday night (April 20th) at 7:00 p.m. then CAK Saturday morning at 11:00 a.m. Should be some good soccer!

Wow...5A what a big school! That should be two good days of soccer, good luck to both Farragut and CAK, represent TN well!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 8 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826432426[/snapback]they went to memphis and got 2 favorable results vs MUS and st benedict

Portland never played St. Benedict. They played MUS and Briarcrest and lost both games. St. Benedict is still undefeated.

i don't have the brackets yet but has of 4/5/07 state tournaments predictions

AAA

gallatin/hendersonville/lavergne vs blackman

houston vs bearden/farragut/knox west

bearden/farragut/knox west vs mcminn co/shelbyville/tullahoma

brentwood vs collierville

D2

cbhs vs webb/mcccallie/baylor

mba/bga vs braircrest/st benedict/mus

webb/mcccallie/baylor vs bga/jp2/father ryan

braircrest/st benedict/mus vs bga/jp2/father ryan

AA/A

cak/knox catholic vs northside/westview

cpa vs csas/notre dame/ccs/portland

usj vs hume-fogg

cak/knox catholic vs csas/notre dame/ccs/portland

i know we're pretty low on the radar...but south doyle deserves a little cred for record so far for the year. either finishing 2nd or 3rd in their district most likely...and not the easiest district some may say. cmon now....

bearden/south doyle 4/27 is also a BIG game

QUOTE(gasol16 @ Apr 8 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826432549[/snapback]Portland never played St. Benedict. They played MUS and Briarcrest and lost both games. St. Benedict is still undefeated.

Portland lost 1-0 to MUS. MUS scored in the first half and played much of the second half on their heels as Portland put the pressure on in the second half. Two days later Portland had Briarcrest down 1-0 until Briarcrest put in two goals in the last four minutes of the game in what was a very even game throughout. I would say those are favorable results since they went 3 hours away from home and had a chance to win both games against good competition. They have more fun this week as they have six games in six days. Clarksville Northeast, Rossview, Sycamore, Clarksville, Springfield, and White House. Should be fun to see how they come out of this.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826432757[/snapback]i don't have the brackets yet but has of 4/5/07 state tournaments predictions

AAA

gallatin/hendersonville/lavergne vs blackman

houston vs bearden/farragut/knox west

bearden/farragut/knox west vs mcminn co/shelbyville/tullahoma

brentwood vs collierville

D2

cbhs vs webb/mcccallie/baylor

mba/bga vs braircrest/st benedict/mus

webb/mcccallie/baylor vs bga/jp2/father ryan

braircrest/st benedict/mus vs bga/jp2/father ryan

AA/A

cak/knox catholic vs northside/westview

cpa vs csas/notre dame/ccs/portland

usj vs hume-fogg

cak/knox catholic vs csas/notre dame/ccs/portland

NICE /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 9 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826433211[/snapback]NICE /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well isn't it funny you look at the teams in 2A and they are almost all private schools? I wonder why, you think they might get to recruit a little

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 9 2007 - 02:59 PM) 826433228[/snapback]well isn't it funny you look at the teams in 2A and they are almost all private schools? I wonder why, you think they might get to recruit a little

OK... let's not start this here.

You can debate this all you want on the public vs. private boards.