Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 18 2007 - 02:17 PM) 826440472[/snapback]i if put karns than south-doyle people will throw fits

there is probably 36 good teams in AAA but only 30 spots

i think there could be room for both of us. i acknowledge these two teams have only recorded a couple of impressive results, but some of those teams towards the bottom of the 30 haven't even done that.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i if put karns than south-doyle people will throw fits "

Now there's a lesson in logic. After I checked the scores for both teams against powerhouse opposition...why aren't they both on there? I know you got it tough, MJ but you set yourself up. No Worries, though...We know Kingston should be right below Alcoa.

And yes...McClean coaches the U18. (I had to ask my kid to be sure. it changes every year, you know.)

QUOTE(stevescarb @ Apr 18 2007 - 06:30 AM) 826440065[/snapback]Time to either notice Karns or take Oak Ridge off the top 30. I'm thinking Oak Ridge deserves to be there, so...

The Karns coach is new this year. Coach Mike McClean is the Impact U19 coach who has taken the team to consecutive state championships and Championship of the Premier League. No fair hiring a real soccer coach, Karns!

Is it time for all other schools to follow that lead?

Congratulations, Karns. Mike is a great coach who actually likes his players.

Mike is my club coach and he is a pimp..i'm sure others would agree "EH?"

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 19 2007 - 08:02 AM) 826440937[/snapback]well i am curious about the alcoa fulton game 5-2 that is awful close or is that a hangover to that tough loss against carter

Yeah, I was a bit curious about that too. I don't know the details, but I would assume that the two goals came late in the game with subs in...

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826440948[/snapback]Yeah, I was a bit curious about that too. I don't know the details, but I would assume that the two goals came late in the game with subs in...

We were up 5-0 at half and we played the JV in the second half. This weekend will be a good test for us, we gotta get by clinton friday and then have Christian Brothers, St. George, and Powell the rest of the weekend. Here's to good weather this weekend.

QUOTE(akula21 @ Apr 19 2007 - 12:38 PM) 826441187[/snapback]We were up 5-0 at half and we played the JV in the second half. This weekend will be a good test for us, we gotta get by clinton friday and then have Christian Brothers, St. George, and Powell the rest of the weekend. Here's to good weather this weekend.

Good luck, Akula and Alcoa! Heck of a tournament with St. George (#8 in D2) and Christian Brothers (#3 in D2)... Let us know how you do!

CAK 2

Stone Memorial 0

Shots

CAK 22

Stone 5

#10 on Stone had one of the most amazing shots in the first half from 30 yards out that went off the crossbar. They played a great game, and we were fortunate to get 2 late in the game. I look for them to be a force in the future being so young. Stones keeper played excellent. He saved a PK and made some great one on one saves.