Best Lineman of 07

RBplayer2010

QUOTE(ruse? @ May 4 2007 - 02:51 PM) 826451854[/snapback]Rhea County.

Thank you very much. Certainly know about the McLeroy kid up front. Are there any other potential prospects; lineman or otherwise that Rhea County might have out there on 5/17?

ruse?

Not really. I mean we have a lot of good solid players, but really no other DI-A prospects. Some could go to a colleges like Carson Newman, Chattanooga, or Tennessee Tech. Lineman wish Alex Dotson and especially Dustin Cagle could go to play somewhere like a Tennessee Tech, UTC, Carson Newman or Tuscolum. We have a great punter in Josh Davis who could go to a DI AA school as a punter, but he is playing baseball right now along with the possible starting QB Jacob Swafford. The only other guys that could go play college ball and to keep an eye on is both Julian and Randy Sharp, Justin Hackler, Chris Roberts, Ryne Anderson, and Jacob Moffet. The big thing that really hurts these guys is their size. Great talent but not big enough to play at DI-A school.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea Co.

I have read a number of posts over on Volquest about the McLeroy kid. All good. From what I have read, it seems as though both Tennessee and Georgia have shown the most interest. Is that so, or are there others? Also, has he received any offers yet? I have seen him listed in the 6-4 285 lb range is that accurate? I hate to ask, but I can't find a profile on him. I saw some film of the Maryville game last year, and he did look very good. Quick, very strong, explosive.

Thanks.

ruse?

QUOTE(workinprogress @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826439497[/snapback]DE Michael McAdoo, TE Michael McAdoo---AHS

workinprogress.

Hearing quite a bit of chatter about Notre Dame/Corwin Brown getting interested in this kid. You guys hear anything like that?

QUOTE(ruse? @ May 10 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826456467[/snapback]Rhea Co.

I have read a number of posts over on Volquest about the McLeroy kid. All good. From what I have read, it seems as though both Tennessee and Georgia have shown the most interest. Is that so, or are there others? Also, has he received any offers yet? I have seen him listed in the 6-4 285 lb range is that accurate? I hate to ask, but I can't find a profile on him. I saw some film of the Maryville game last year, and he did look very good. Quick, very strong, explosive.

Thanks.

ruse?

He has heard from several schools such as UT.,GA, Auburn, MTSU.,Ky.,Vandy,Marshall, Wofford, Wake, UTC, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan State Ole Miss. He has some offers. Yes he is 6'4 285. Maybe a little taller. He has made several visits to UT. MTSU. Auburn and will make a few more visits. He will camp at several places this summer. The game Thurs. will be at Knox Cath. at six. He has track at MTSU tomorrow I think but will be there Thurs. He is getting stronger now since wrestling is over. He lost out on the weight room during wrestling season but will be ready for football.