Final Scores and Updates for Wednesday's games

nolesfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jusdontno @ May 23 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826465452[/snapback]11 innings pitched for Akins? How many pitches did he throw?

Don't guess DC's gonna get any respect anyway! Our pitcher threw 9 1/3 innings. 6 2/3 scoreless, didn't give up one hit more than Akins (Who did gut out an OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!) Check out the box score link in this thread. Goodpasture AIN'T the only team that had an outstanding pitching performance. Better not count the Choctaws out yet. Point of reference District Tournament. Milan one night & Dyersburg "Back 2 Back". Congratulations B.A.& ALL THE CHOCTAWS ON AN OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE ! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU & ALL OUR CHOCTAWS ! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE ! NEVER SAY DIE ! IT ain't over till it's OVER ! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(73choctawqb @ May 23 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826465488[/snapback]Don't guess DC's gonna get any respect anyway! Our pitcher threw 9 1/3 innings. 6 2/3 scoreless, didn't give up one hit more than Akins (Who did gut out an OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!) Check out the box score link in this thread. Goodpasture AIN'T the only team that had an outstanding pitching performance. Better not count the Choctaws out yet. Point of reference District Tournament. Milan one night & Dyersburg "Back 2 Back". Congratulations B.A.& ALL THE CHOCTAWS ON AN OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE ! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU & ALL OUR CHOCTAWS ! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE ! NEVER SAY DIE ! IT ain't over till it's OVER ! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't think anyone was dissing Dyer County. My comment was more on the fact that the Goodpasture pitcher had thrown 11 innings which I got from the box score. I was wondering how many pitches he threw to go 11. Wasn't at the game, but it had to be a great one and obviously could have gone either way and a tough loss for Dyer County.

My opinion is any team that has made the state tournament has earned respect. And if your still playing, you still got a chance to win. Good luck to the DC.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 23 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826465507[/snapback]I STILL THINK ITS NO MORE THAN 10 BUT i guess not...

As long as the pitcher is the starter he can pitch in any extra inning game until its conclusion.

And as long it wasn't part of a double header and he did not pitch in the first game, he is elgible to

pitch.