Bearden v Farragut State Finals

defaultuser

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Seldon @ May 30 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826469281[/snapback]Looked like a clean steal to me.

Which one? No one said the Bearden steal wasnt clean. I still think we need the few seconds after the "stepping on the foot" to really show what happened. Not really why he got th card, but show him fall and stuff. Just stopping the video does nothing. You need to see it happen.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 30 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826469285[/snapback]Which one? No one said the Bearden steal wasnt clean. I still think we need the few seconds after the "stepping on the foot" to really show what happened. Not really why he got th card, but show him fall and stuff. Just stopping the video does nothing. You need to see it happen.

Better yet, why dont we put the whole crazy game up there for the people that didnt get to see it?

Youtube plays host to people who simply show their faces change over a year, might as well use it for something useful!

QUOTE(Carolina_Bo4JC @ May 30 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826469296[/snapback]Better yet, why dont we put the whole crazy game up there for the people that didnt get to see it?

Youtube plays host to people who simply show their faces change over a year, might as well use it for something useful!

Let's put the whole play on youtube. Everyone knows the red/yellow wasn't for the foul. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Carolina_Bo4JC @ May 30 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826469296[/snapback]Better yet, why dont we put the whole crazy game up there for the people that didnt get to see it?

I agree. Just put the whole game up there. It might be in parts, but it is worth it. If I ever get a copy of the game, I'll put it up for you guys. That is only if the forum is still up for everyone to post and not just the plus members only.

edit: Also something on the foul, what if Ben hit the ball on the step that he "stepped on his foot"? The would it be a foul?

QUOTE(The Tron Special @ May 27 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826468262[/snapback]Ok im gonna try to put an end to this. Im Ben Backstrom and first off i want to say that i got caught up in the moment and i let my emotions get the best of me and im sorry for what i did. The bearden player stole the ball from me so i chased him down and when i caught up to him and poked the ball away he decided to take a huge dive. The ref called a foul and this really frustrated me for some reason. So i called the bearden player a woman (in different terms) and made a womans body part with my hands (i know very inappropriate). I immediately regretted my actions especially when i received a double yellow for "taunting" and had to leave the game with about 6 minutes left. Luckily my teammates came through for me and finished off the game. Pseudo im not even going to say anything about you or ur family and i knew all u needed was one thing to again start hatin on me. But we won state so its all good in da hood. I hope this clears up this sticky situation. And i will end this with one of my favorite quotes "Dont hate the player, hate the game"

-Ben Tron Backstrom

Thanks Ben that took alot of courage and class to apoligize to everyone.

Ben is a great player and a nice kid really he just let his emotions get the best of him. (It happens to all of us). He is probably one of my favorite players to watch in hs soccer. He will be missed by soccer fans and players everywhere. Good luck in college. hope for the best. Good game farragut and bearden

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 30 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826469315[/snapback]I agree. Just put the whole game up there. It might be in parts, but it is worth it. If I ever get a copy of the game, I'll put it up for you guys. That is only if the forum is still up for everyone to post and not just the plus members only.

edit: Also something on the foul, what if Ben hit the ball on the step that he "stepped on his foot"? The would it be a foul?

Ask anyone on Farragut...besides me. haha I dont feel like saying on here

QUOTE(twinkletoes14 @ May 30 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826469381[/snapback]Thanks Ben that took alot of courage and class to apoligize to everyone.

Ben is a great player and a nice kid really he just let his emotions get the best of him. (It happens to all of us). He is probably one of my favorite players to watch in hs soccer. He will be missed by soccer fans and players everywhere. Good luck in college. hope for the best. Good game farragut and bearden

Thank you twinkletoes

QUOTE(defaultuser @ May 31 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826469861[/snapback]Has anybody put up the goals on www.youtube.com or the whole game up. And is there anyway to purchase or download the entire game if nobody puts it up?

To answer the first question.. Don't think so. For some reason people are only interested in the foul. The answer to the 2nd question is.. I highly doubt it.