blackman blaze 2007

january25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman...

who is Shawn Smith? I just saw his highlight tape. WOW!

yeah the boy is good i have only seen his tape also but i am impressed, another thing is that he is not even the starter they have justin bowers starting right now. they will have a solid run game.

After watching the Blaze for the past few years I noticed at the Cookville scrimmage that there are a few Seniors missing from the lineup. What happened to them? A few of the younger players on the defense seemed a little overwhelmed at first and out of place (a linebacker should never have their back to the ball during a play). Also overheard a Blaze COACH inform a young lady that they had gotten rid of the losers attitudes and working on more, he then told her that the best players on the field now were the sophomores, not a very uplifting quote for a coach in the public. Just a few thoughts from an outside observer.

After watching the Blaze for the past few years I noticed at the Cookville scrimmage that there are a few Seniors missing from the lineup. What happened to them? A few of the younger players on the defense seemed a little overwhelmed at first and out of place (a linebacker should never have their back to the ball during a play). Also overheard a Blaze COACH inform a young lady that they had gotten rid of the losers attitudes and working on more, he then told her that the best players on the field now were the sophomores, not a very uplifting quote for a coach in the public. Just a few thoughts from an outside observer.

Im also an outside observer...those seniors have won 2 games in 2 years, those sophomore have never been beaten...I think u have to make room for those athletes....yes they will make mistakes, but i think u will give yourself a lot better opportunity to win with those sophomores.

A lot of people forget just being a senior does not guarantee you play.....you must be the best player at your position. Why would u play a senior that u know is far less superior than a sophomore?

Plus i think that the seniors that are really good are playing: #66, #1, #9, #57, i think #3 and #8 are hurt...and again im just looking at their website at the roster..

Again im an old DAWG with interests now at Blackman...just my observation