Class 3A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that Crockett County hosted Dyersburg last year. So, wouldn't that mean that my cavaliers have to play @ D-Burg this year?? As for the region, I think that most teams in the region will lose 2-3 games (all region losses). I'm not sure who will come out on top. I see Hawyood, Covington, Crockett, D-burg, and Ripley fighting it out for the top 4 spots. Obion Co. will definitley win a few games too, they do it every year. Crockett County is young and not near as talented as last year. Travis Mosier should have a good year, if healthy. Also, Whitby, the QB will be solid. Very good Linebackers, too. But as I said, overall talent is down. Good Luck to All...

I thought that Crockett County hosted Dyersburg last year. So, wouldn't that mean that my cavaliers have to play @ D-Burg this year?? As for the region, I think that most teams in the region will lose 2-3 games (all region losses). I'm not sure who will come out on top. I see Hawyood, Covington, Crockett, D-burg, and Ripley fighting it out for the top 4 spots. Obion Co. will definitley win a few games too, they do it every year. Crockett County is young and not near as talented as last year. Travis Mosier should have a good year, if healthy. Also, Whitby, the QB will be solid. Very good Linebackers, too. But as I said, overall talent is down. Good Luck to All...

The schedules were re-done this year. This means some of your games may not alternate like they normally do. So, you may have some of the same locations this year as you did last year.

Maybe crockett can do sum magic this year and pull one outta the hat.....hope so!!

dyersburg moved the ball with ease against milan. milan is a premier team no dought. milan scored once on dyersburg starters and the other 2 scores were against the sophmores and freshman with passes. the varsity score was 6-1 the jv was 3-2. the young kids have got to step it up but the trojans are real deep.... on the line and skill kids.....

here is crockett's schedule

Fri Aug. 31 at Humboldt

Fri Sep. 7 at Covington R

Fri Sep. 14 Raleigh Egypt

Fri Sep. 21 Haywood R

Fri Sep. 28 Frayser

Fri Oct. 5 Obion Co. R

Fri Oct. 12 at Ripley R

Fri Oct. 19 Dyersburg R

Fri Oct. 26 Jackson South Side

Fri Nov. 2 at Dyer Co. R

the R means they are region games