Trousdale County Fans

MO$$$$

I don't know about the QB but the Head Coach is banged up with arm in the sling. He looks good with the Gilligan hat and the broken arm. I hope one of those angry parents as mentioned on the other post didn't attack Mr. Clint. I wonder if Clint is short for Clinton. No wonder you can't trust him. Are there any Monica's in Trousdale County?

You must not be planning on anymore trips to TC. Them are fighting words. Do you remember Slick Rick from last year? He just spoke of giving Clint some advice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, there sure are a lot of hurtful words being posted againts them Yellow Jackets. You all almost made me cry, but then I sat back and counted all the State Titles TC has, and I felt all goofy and giggley inside--lol

Shawb63, don't let it get to ya.. just keep set'n back & feeling giggley inside. Friday nights , just around the corner.

Trousdale County football will not be the same without Sam Deering sitting on the 50 yard line every friday night.

Don't worry. Sam's spirit will be with the boys each and every Friday night. They all have a sticker on their helmet with the initials SJD in his memory. There is also a plaque being placed on the pressbox reserving a seat in his memory.

Coach Satterfield and Coach Ditka play golf together occasionally.. Sneaky Clint is a Great coach alomst as great as Ditka once was.. TC will surprise people this year as always. I cant see them down like last year for more than a year.. Coach Ditka predicts they will finish 2nd in the region this year..

Good luck to the yellow jackets this year... Sincerally,

The Hurricane