Smyrna

sccrplr5

Watch out everyone, we are back. This is my last year there but now that all the "trash" is gone we are going to kick butt. We finaly got a real soccer coach. I hope he treats us better than he did his girls up at DB when we went to his tournament several years ago. We are going to steam-roll everyone in our district this year!!! Go Lady Dawgs!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out everyone, we are back. This is my last year there but now that all the "trash" is gone we are going to kick butt. We finaly got a real soccer coach. I hope he treats us better than he did his girls up at DB when we went to his tournament several years ago. We are going to steam-roll everyone in our district this year!!! Go Lady Dawgs!!!

Hahaha. Wow. I hope you can back up your talk or you are going to get bashed. May I ask who is in your district because I can't quite remember?

Wow, pretty strong words for former teammates. So, who is the "trash" you are referring to?

You are all full of it, so what we lost some seniors, we are going to be the team to beat. We have Hendersonville, Gallatin, Beech, LaVergne, Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central in our district we are in 9AAA and we will be the best team in the district.

Hahaha. Yea, since that is a strong district. I'm not sure about everyone else but you will not beat Hendersonville. They made it to semi's in state and did you even win your district? Doubt it. So I just can't wait until the season starts to see how everything plays out. I would also like to know how you think you would stack up against better AAA teams. Probably not that great. Also, your sn kind of outs you don't you think?