Thanks TSSAA

fb247

This response in itself tells ME that you probably should have skipped a couple of workouts and picked up a book. By the way size is just one small characteristic in which genetics affect an athlete.You also have balance, speed, agility…oh ya intelligence.

Sorry...it was just too easy.

And hard work to improve all the above.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This response in itself tells ME that you probably should have skipped a couple of workouts and picked up a book. By the way size is just one small characteristic in which genetics affect an athlete.You also have balance, speed, agility…oh ya intelligence.

Sorry...it was just too easy.

Who pulled your string there Mr. Intellect. The only thing you probably played anywhere is chess.

He is not who I am worried about he has me , it is the kid from the single family who has no guidance.

Be a mentor for one these kids. It only takes one adult to make a difference in a young person's life and it does not not have to a relative. I have seen alot of good kids come from single homes. It is more important what that single parent teaches.

Who pulled your string there Mr. Intellect. The only thing you probably played anywhere is chess.

Maybe so…but I drive a Mercedes! Now which one matters (my point exactly)? And believe it or not I never went to off season workouts.

If you don't work in this day and time, genetics can't get you anywhere. The average Joe will pass you bye.

Tell that to the 5'9", 175lb, with marginal speed running back who rushed for 2000 + yards, worked his but off and only gets offers from small colleges if any compared to a 6'0"' 200lb running back who runs a 4.4 and rushed for less yardage, but because of his size and potential he gets all kinds of offers.

So let's be real and don't think that hard work only will get you to the next level, genetics does play a big part.

You drive a mercedes and I have 3 degrees and help young people every day. I know were my priorities lie.

Touch?!! Sorry...I never would have guessed. Your post stating that you would pick up your entire family, quite your career and move to another state because your son (which is at least 7 years away from high school) would no longer have off season workouts with his coach…through me off just a little. Or was it the one were you implied that because a child’s mother is 6' and father is 6'5" that he will automatically be an exceptional athlete.