Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i have been hearing Milan are going to have a few players out this weekend, esp. on the offense line which may cause a lot of problems for them. I believe if Huntingdon can take care of the football they will win the game which would be a really big confident booster for a team that didnt make the playoffs last year. My prediction is Huntingdon 27 Milan 14.

It's going to be interesting to see what team Milan puts out there this weekend. From reading on CoachT the Bulldogs have been hit hard with injuries. Trouble is their JV players could start for alot of teams in West Tennessee.

I really don't have a "feel" for this year's team for the Mustangs. We will be better than last year though. We have some younger brothers and cousins that Milan fans may remember from playing the Mustangs... Nellett, Parish, Weathers, and Wallace. I hope Milan doesn't have any Burkes, Johnsons, Colemans or Kings this year.. The Burke kid that played tackle was a hoss.

I hope Mansfield works on that "pooch kick", Milan pulls on us every year.

I was thinking about the old surprise kick off. Wonder if we'll use it this week. Those names strike some memories. I think Woods, Pearson, and Fields will be back. Not sure about Bledsoe. With Treadwell out I think Bledsoe's little brother will start at fullback, one of three sophomores that will start. I heard we had another linemen go down. Looks like we'll be starting about 6 linemen in 9 positions. I'd like to see some cooler weather friday night.

We have had a few injuries but rest assured if we loose there will be no excuses made. What team dosent deal with injuries? We dont have any kin to the names you remember but i'm pretty sure we have a few that you will remember for a while to come. Unless the weather man lied we are going to be blessed with some cooler weather. I think it's going to be a frigid 60. Better bring out the blankets and hot hands. It just wouldn't feel right playing huntington without them.

Inviting us to Homecoming again this year? And your respect we don't need.

Well since we're playing at McKenzie this year, don't guess it will be our homecoming. Ya'll gonna have the guts to schedule us for homecoming?

It's probably a good thing you don't need my respect. I don't make a habit of saying anything negative about other teams unless their fans decide to throw the first punch. As Paul Bear Bryant use to tell his player after scoring a touchdown, "Act like you have been there before". McKenzie needs to learn how to act when they have some success. You win one game and decide its time to go circle court square, that was real original.

The difference between "wannabes" and first class teams is that the first class teams know how to act like they have been there before.

Just so this post pertains to Huntingdon/Milan. I am predicting a Huntingdon victory.