William Blount vs Sevier County

GovMan

Man, I love it ... let's get our first "game thread" started for these two fine programs. We're excited at WB this year. Feel like we've got one of the best teams we've had in quite some time. How about those Smoky Bears? I'm familiar with some of the seniors you lost last year, but who's coming back and what are the prospects for this season?

This has developed into a great rivalry in the past few years with lots of the match-ups decided on last possession and/or in overtime.

Let's hear some thoughts on the game!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I love it ... let's get our first "game thread" started for these two fine programs. We're excited at WB this year. Feel like we've got one of the best teams we've had in quite some time. How about those Smoky Bears? I'm familiar with some of the seniors you lost last year, but who's coming back and what are the prospects for this season?

This has developed into a great rivalry in the past few years with lots of the match-ups decided on last possession and/or in overtime.

Let's hear some thoughts on the game!

Govman

I not sure I can take many more close games...Last year about wore me out...Hope you and yours are well... Oh yeah...MLREB, I know you'll read this...I've been reading your comments on the other threads...you be nice.....

I think this will be a great game, but William Blount just has too much going for them...BUT...they also don't need to overlook Sevier County. SC has been putting up a fight the last few years and the last thing WB needs is to lose b/c they underestimate their opponents. And I know they'll be looking ahead to DB so...it's going to be close.

All that said, I still think WB by at least a TD

GovMan

The new press box is looking good.

Excited about football season. Was over at practice this morning. WB is a big football team, with a lot of good skill players. Should be a lot of fun to follow this year.

I have started working on some shirts for us.

All gov games will be aired tape delay on BCS TV. (Pardon the shameful plug)

Great schedule for the Govs. Open with Sevier Co. Home games include Kingsport DB, Ooletwah, Maryville, Farragut, Bradley.

Can't wait.

GovMan

The new press box is looking good.

Excited about football season. Was over at practice this morning. WB is a big football team, with a lot of good skill players. Should be a lot of fun to follow this year.

I have started working on some shirts for us.

All gov games will be aired tape delay on BCS TV. (Pardon the shameful plug)

Great schedule for the Govs. Open with Sevier Co. Home games include Kingsport DB, Ooletwah, Maryville, Farragut, Bradley.

Can't wait.

Another shameless plug ... the GovMan could fit in an xl ... but he prefers the comfort of the xxl.

Great thread here.. Look for the Govs to have a great season. News on Sevier Co. huh. We'll I would have to say that this team has two of the best runningbacks the team has ever had. And about the QB issue. he reminds me alot like Shane Kelley in 99. Yes I said it.. He is going to be a big surprise.. They will have issues defensivly . But will get better as the season goes..

They have one back to move to wideout. So with that said I believe Sevier Co. may be quite but I really like this team..