Sequatchie Valley teams

jshawler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie has 55 out, counting freshmen. I'm not sure if any more will join late, it seems the school is growing by about 40-50 students every year so there's no telling. They should still have more than 55, there's a lot who should be playing and aren't, including guys who played through the 8th grade and were among the best on the teams in little league and middle school. Some of those and others are wanting to "focus on just one sport", but 55 is a healthy number. There are also some playing football only who ought to play more than just that. I saw this week 249 are expected in the freshmen class this year and more than that are expected each coming year. If that continues, they won't be playing in 3A as everyone expects, they'll be in 4A (possibly AAA in other sports), so the program and all other sports at the school need to start or continue progressing.

Sequatchie has 55 out, counting freshmen. I'm not sure if any more will join late, it seems the school is growing by about 40-50 students every year so there's no telling. They should still have more than 55, there's a lot who should be playing and aren't, guys who played through the 8th grade and were among the best on the teams in little league and middle school. Some of those and others are wanting to "focus on just one sport", but 55 is a healthy number.

when is the first scrimmage?

bledsoe is in the sequatchie valley but until last year beating both Marion and Sequatchie (both were down considerably) had not made any noise in the valley in several years. I see them being stronger this year and hopefully finishing at least 2nd in the region.