Volunteer Falcons

GC_Quincy

Ah don't confuse them with facts THS. On a more serious note, the Barlow kid at Volunteer seems to be a heckuva running back. I hope he has a great season. I enjoyed watching him. How are the Vikes looking THS?

LET'S JUST WAIT TO SEE WHO IS 1-0 AFTER THEIR FIRST GAME AND WHO IS 0-1, TN HIGH & GATE CITY.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol........You might want to read over this entire thread and see where all the "trash" is coming from. So far I've seen respect between GC, Volunteer, South, and TN High. All of the trash has come from DB.

I respect the DB program. If they play on a night that we're idle, I always go watch them. When the South/DB games were on Thursday nights, I was there. I support all of the area schools and the kids that play for them.

lol........You might want to read over this entire thread and see where all the "trash" is coming from. So far I've seen respect between GC, Volunteer, South, and TN High. All of the trash has come from DB.

I respect the DB program. If they play on a night that we're idle, I always go watch them. When the South/DB games were on Thursday nights, I was there. I support all of the area schools and the kids that play for them.

I'll have to drive down to watch the South scrimmage today. There was a guy there last week that said you guys wore Elizabethton out 2 weeks ago. Is that true?

Yes that is very very true...the first defense only allowed 3 firstdowns and the offense came out firing.Barlow scored 2 if not 3 times and Cradic threw very well...the cyclones did have 2pics off him but they both were outstanding plays from a cyclone defender.I look for a great season from them

Just for the record when Volunteer's first team offense and defense came out it was 2-2 and then south scored the go ahead TD..

Volunteer did well against Boone tonight at the jamboree. It looked like we threw a lot. I know Aaron Bennett caught one, Ethan Mays caught one, and i know Ray Carpenter had a 31 yard touchdown catch as well. Altough it's just a one quarter situation, great job Falcon's. You're looking better and better every week.