Temple

2seamfastball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it was THAT lopsided

It may not have been "THAT lopsided" but it was definitely lopsided. Temple has like one starter from last year and all the other kids pretty well spectated from the sidelines last year. This was the first game that most have played in for any length of time. Temple has a LOT of hard work ahead. The quarterback threw the ball as well as SD's QB but Silverdale sacked the kid an unbelievable amount of times. Kudos to Silverdale. Silverdale has an excellent team with some good football players, good team chemistry, and winning attitudes. John Allen is definitely working towards a championship. South Pitt looks to be the only team to stand in their way at this point. I would not be surprised to see SP and SD duking it out for the next few years for first and second in the region.

It may not have been "THAT lopsided" but it was definitely lopsided. Temple has like one starter from last year and all the other kids pretty well spectated from the sidelines last year. This was the first game that most have played in for any length of time. Temple has a LOT of hard work ahead. The quarterback threw the ball as well as SD's QB but Silverdale sacked the kid an unbelievable amount of times. Kudos to Silverdale. Silverdale has an excellent team with some good football players, good team chemistry, and winning attitudes. John Allen is definitely working towards a championship. South Pitt looks to be the only team to stand in their way at this point. I would not be surprised to see SP and SD duking it out for the next few years for first and second in the region.

You count out LV so easily...