Morristown East vs Science Hill scrimmage Aug 10

EASTFAN

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I don't like about Coach Hatcher is that he isn't wearing maroon.

Man's a heck of a coach. Anyone who doesn't admit that is so biased they can't even think.

i dont think coach hatcher would look good in maroon.......orange is more of his color.....but ur right he is a good coach

The only thing I don't like about Coach Hatcher is that he isn't wearing maroon.

Man's a heck of a coach. Anyone who doesn't admit that is so biased they can't even think.

Hey Trojan Faith why don't you just change your handle to Hurricane Faith?

quote name='Taveras18' post='826497859' date='Aug 6 2007 - 10:26 PM']Of course the media is gonna make it seem worse than it is...Why are people gonna criticize our coach for showing confidence? He talked to us about this today in the locker room...hes not trying to start anything....Woods is already mad that we have that M on our helmets.

i agree brain taveras....ya know people on the west end are so worried about whats going on over in our locker room....and it kind of makes me happy, because it lets me know that east high football is on there mind

lol Brain Taveras?....u almost gave away my identity....almost GAMDAY BAY BAY!!!

quote name='Taveras18' post='826497859' date='Aug 6 2007 - 10:26 PM']Of course the media is gonna make it seem worse than it is...Why are people gonna criticize our coach for showing confidence? He talked to us about this today in the locker room...hes not trying to start anything....Woods is already mad that we have that M on our helmets.

i agree brain taveras....ya know people on the west end are so worried about whats going on over in our locker room....and it kind of makes me happy, because it lets me know that east high football is on there mind

lol Brain Taveras?....u almost gave away my identity....almost GAME DAY BAY BAY!!!

Me personally….I think you East fans should slow your role and give West the respect due. I mean lets be real here…East has managed to field a team with a winning season 2…maybe 3 times in 10 years…and you have the nerve to insinuate that there is a rivalry with a team that is the representation of this region EVERY year. As a matter of fact I heard some of the same talk last year and they spanked you handedly in both games. From all indications you will have a good team this year and you may even win the battle of the Mo’s but it will be back to business as usual in 08’! I’m sorry…but somebody had to say it!!!!!

Hey, real CLEVAR!

You know, you can be a fan of your school and show some respect to other teams as well.

Coach Hatcher IS a heck of a coach. But you're one of the biased ones I spoke of...

I never said he wasn't a heck of a coach. He has done a tremendous job at East, and he is a great coach. I was simply referring to the fact that most of your recent posts seem to praise Morristown East and/or put down Morristown West. It seems to me you prefer the Canes. Maybe I am wrong.

Hey, real CLEVAR!

You know, you can be a fan of your school and show some respect to other teams as well.

Coach Hatcher IS a heck of a coach. But you're one of the biased ones I spoke of...

I never said he wasn't a heck of a coach. He has done a tremendous job at East, and he is a great coach. I was simply referring to the fact that most of your recent posts seem to praise Morristown East and/or put down Morristown West. It seems to me you prefer the Canes. Maybe I am wrong.